Username
Password

01:02 AM on 08/15/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
Toronto, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
Also, Teixeira and Davis already have fights.
01:18 AM on 08/15/12 
User Info.
Jaimehere
Support local music!
Philippines
Male - 22 Years Old
Henderson vs. Diaz, Shogun vs. Gustafsson, and Penn vs. MacDonald announced for UFC on FOX 5. Now that is one hell of a free card.

Sick lineup

When is this gonna be?
03:51 AM on 08/15/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
Sick lineup

When is this gonna be?
December 8th

I am so pumped for this card. I was so pissed when Rory Penn got cancelled so glad they didn't schedule them against different opponents. I can't wait for this card. I got Diaz, Rua, Rory.
04:24 AM on 08/15/12 
User Info.
Jaimehere
Support local music!
Philippines
Male - 22 Years Old
December 8th

I am so pumped for this card. I was so pissed when Rory Penn got cancelled so glad they didn't schedule them against different opponents. I can't wait for this card. I got Diaz, Rua, Rory.

50-50 on Bendo/Diaz, hope Gus wins and I got Rory winning against Penn but it will be a war!
11:13 AM on 08/15/12 
User Info.
drudo182
Be Royal
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
UFC on FOX 5 sounds sick and I love Sonnen moving up. He's gonna murder Forrest.
11:15 AM on 08/15/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
God damn I hope that UFC Fox card is in Seattle although I doubt it.

Dana said a few weeks ago that they'd be back to Seattle before the end of the year and if I'm not mistaken, thats the only card without a venue, no? Although I've heard something about a Fight Night the week after which is probably what we'll get.
12:17 PM on 08/15/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
oh man lol....

Quote:
JonnyBones: @sonnench the things you say about me hold absolutely no weight, you disrespected Anderson and his country but fought like a child.

JonnyBones: @sonnench If you're going to disrespect me out of nowhere, at least disrespect me to my face like a man.

JonnyBones: @sonnench and you call me a punk, I'm more man than you'll ever be. #Coward #Cheater
Quote:
sonnench: @jonnybones Oh I plan too. Btw, how long did it take your parents to come up with your name, JON JONES.. #creative

Quote:
JonnyBones: @sonnench lol dude, you're not worth my time.. Earn a title shot instead of trying to talk your way into one and I'll be glad to hurt you
12:53 PM on 08/15/12 
User Info.
drudo182
Be Royal
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
I don't know what it is lately but I'm getting sick of Jones. I would love to see Henderson knock that dude out.

And sorry if this was posted but this is what Sonnen said to get him going.

Quote:
Sure, I could go up to 205, and I could take Jon Jones' belt away the same as I could take away his candy on Halloween.

So good.

Then this after at the end of the Twitter thing.

Quote:
Sonnen: "Advice to @jonnybones. Take some of that Nike money, hire new writers."
01:13 PM on 08/15/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
sonnench: Boarding plane to
Oregon now, home of your corporate wage masters. Next time you are in town, knock on my door. Don't drive. @johnnybones

haha
01:44 PM on 08/15/12 
User Info.
drudo182
Be Royal
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
haha, I love Sonnen so much. I still need to pick up his book.
02:19 PM on 08/15/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 28 Years Old
God damn I hope that UFC Fox card is in Seattle although I doubt it.

Dana said a few weeks ago that they'd be back to Seattle before the end of the year and if I'm not mistaken, thats the only card without a venue, no? Although I've heard something about a Fight Night the week after which is probably what we'll get.

He even said a "couple" times in the next year. I would FREAK out if the Fox card was here. That would be amazing.

I'll be happy with whatever we get. I was at the Davis/Lil' Nog card and it was a blast. Even with a couple boring fights just being at the event was exciting.
02:20 PM on 08/15/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 28 Years Old
sonnench: Boarding plane to
Oregon now, home of your corporate wage masters. Next time you are in town, knock on my door. Don't drive. @johnnybones

haha

The best part is that that last tweet went to some other guy named John haha

@jonnybones not @joHnnybones
02:23 PM on 08/15/12 
User Info.
xglassjawx
Sergio Georgini
Reading, England
Male - 26 Years Old
Henderson-Diaz
Hardy-Saddallah
Bisping-Stann
Rua-Guastaffson
Sonnen-Griffin

PHWOOOOOOAR!
03:34 PM on 08/15/12 
User Info.
4Who4What
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
He even said a "couple" times in the next year. I would FREAK out if the Fox card was here. That would be amazing.

I'll be happy with whatever we get. I was at the Davis/Lil' Nog card and it was a blast. Even with a couple boring fights just being at the event was exciting.

I was there as well....such an awesome night although 102 in PDX blew it away (rightfully so, it was a PPV card) but yeah, I've heard San Jose is getting the Fox card and we'll probably get the FX one which sucks, but I'll take anything so I guess it'll have to do.

Just not sure what the hell they'd put on that card between the stacked Fox card and then the end of the year PPV card.
05:11 PM on 08/15/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
sonnench: @jonnybones Oh I plan too. Btw, how long did it take your parents to come up with your name, JON JONES.. #creative

that was literally the dumbest shit he has ever said. Did he run out of material or something. If they want Sonnen to get a title shot at 205 it's gonna take more than beating shitty Forrest; guy should just retire.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos