Username
Password

05:53 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
Toronto, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
Every season preview of TUF looks that way.
08:47 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 28 Years Old
Every season preview of TUF looks that way.

But this one REALLY looks that way. I have a feeling there are just a few unstable idiots that cause a ruckus. It seemed like in the preview they were alluding to something so serious happening that someone gets kicked off, which hasn't happened in a looooong ass time.
10:00 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
speakhandsforme
no shame in impulse
St. Louis, MO
Male - 24 Years Old
It does look a lot more explosive and rowdy than most previous seasons.
10:44 PM on 09/17/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
Season looks pretty good. I wanted to root for Nelsons team but Carwins team just looks so much better. I am excited to see Ricci fight again. Isn't he Macdonalds friend? That Julian guy looks like he's gonna be really annoying.
06:33 AM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
Kansas City, MO
Male
According to Dana's comments about Nelson on last week's Inside MMA, the season is kind of off the wall. Plus, Dana seems to not like Nelson in the least bit, which is funny when a boss hates an employee, but keeps him around.
08:55 AM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
Toronto, ON
Male - 26 Years Old
I read somewhere that Dana said the Smashes season coming up was the craziest season of fights he's ever seen. Whether that's true or just promo talk, I'm interested in checking out at least the first episode of that one.
09:14 AM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
Stavie Steelo
Chicago
Male - 24 Years Old
He said that about Brazil and I thought that season was pretty lame. I got board the last 3 episodes and just looked at who won since it leaked before anyways. Also is that gonna be on UFC.com as well? And when does it start?
09:31 AM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
Kansas City, MO
Male
Also said that about the live season, while he was sitting on the stupid stair case looking into the distance.
12:58 PM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
He said that about Brazil and I thought that season was pretty lame. I got board the last 3 episodes and just looked at who won since it leaked before anyways. Also is that gonna be on UFC.com as well? And when does it start?

About 12hours time in Australia Finale in mid december
02:38 PM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 28 Years Old
I read somewhere that Dana said the Smashes season coming up was the craziest season of fights he's ever seen. Whether that's true or just promo talk, I'm interested in checking out at least the first episode of that one.

I read that it's going to be aired every week for free on Ufc.com, Hulu, Youtube, and various other places. I'll definitely be interested in this one.

haha I'm pretty obsessive about MMA in general, definitely including TUF, but I only watched part of a couple episodes of this. I just couldn't get into it.

I feel like this one in Australia and the one that's going to be in India are going to be awesome, though.
02:39 PM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
Kansas City, MO
Male
I read that it's going to be aired every week for free on Ufc.com, Hulu, Youtube, and various other places. I'll definitely be interested in this one.

haha I'm pretty obsessive about MMA in general, definitely including TUF, but I only watched part of a couple episodes of this. I just couldn't get into it.

I feel like this one in Australia and the one that's going to be in India are going to be awesome, though.

India is going to be the shit, really nothing MMA is coming out of there, so I'm curious what the season has to offer. Dana wouldn't just go into a place blindly and have nothing amount. Are there any Indian fighters in the UFC or Bellator?
03:40 PM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
blindrider529
Lynnwood, WA
Male - 28 Years Old
India is going to be the shit, really nothing MMA is coming out of there, so I'm curious what the season has to offer. Dana wouldn't just go into a place blindly and have nothing amount. Are there any Indian fighters in the UFC or Bellator?

The only Indian UFC fighter that I can think of off the top of my head is Hermes Franca, though he is out of the UFC and in prison :-P

I know I've seen other Indian fighters in smaller promotions at different times, but I can't think of any right now.

Edit: Hermes is Brazillian...why did I think he was Indian??
03:53 PM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
Toronto, ON
Male - 26 Years Old

Definitely. I feel like TUF has lost its allure in the US. All the best prospects are just scooped up without having to do go through the process of getting on and competing in a reality show, but these international seasons could produce some good guys. Who knows, should be interesting.
06:38 PM on 09/18/12 
User Info.
cvs24
Jersey Born & Raised
Northern NJ
Male - 21 Years Old
The only Indian UFC fighter that I can think of off the top of my head is Hermes Franca, though he is out of the UFC and in prison :-P

I know I've seen other Indian fighters in smaller promotions at different times, but I can't think of any right now.

Edit: Hermes is Brazillian...why did I think he was Indian??

Kultar Gill is the only one I can think of, but he might be Canadian with an Indian background.
01:36 PM on 09/19/12 
User Info.
badger52683
AP Madden Vet
FL
Male - 31 Years Old
lol Bisping to Benavidez and Faber:

"So I put, listen, Urijah Favor, Joseph Benavidez, and the rest of the munchkin crew, don't talk [expletive] just because you're stuck in the bodies of pre-pubescent boys."

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos