Username
Password

10:10 PM on 09/02/07 
User Info.
mat1419
how's this for intense?
White Marsh,MD
Male
I'm really pumped for it. I'll post my picks later, but I've been watching Henderson videos all week and I think he's gonna win.

i think he's going to dominate actually.

and my main guy, bisping, is up. i know a lot of tuf haters kill him, but i think he's got the skill. he's still raw, but beating a dude like hamil will hopefully at least show he's not a flake. but hamil's a scary dude, he's not as easy a beat as some make it out to be. less skill, but he's a fucking pitbull. and after all that, cro cop's back.
10:33 PM on 09/02/07 
User Info.
speakhandsforme
no shame in impulse
St. Louis, MO
Male - 24 Years Old
I really wish something could be arranged that would produce Frank Shamrock fighting in the UFC. Despite being cocky as hell, the guy's an amazing fighter...well, he was at one point.
10:35 PM on 09/02/07 
User Info.
FinchBulldog2
Take money, your money.
Rockland,...
Male - 27 Years Old
i think he's going to dominate actually.

and my main guy, bisping, is up. i know a lot of tuf haters kill him, but i think he's got the skill. he's still raw, but beating a dude like hamil will hopefully at least show he's not a flake. but hamil's a scary dude, he's not as easy a beat as some make it out to be. less skill, but he's a fucking pitbull. and after all that, cro cop's back.

Bisping should own. I like him. It's a shame Hamill won't be able to hear his own sobbing after the fight.
03:30 AM on 09/03/07 
User Info.
Gabe Borquez
Beast Nashville
Nashville, TN
Male - 32 Years Old
Bisping should own. I like him. It's a shame Hamill won't be able to hear his own sobbing after the fight.

Bisping is going to get stepped on. I'm not a fan of either but Hamill will pretty much take him down over and over and over again.
07:28 AM on 09/03/07 
User Info.
mat1419
how's this for intense?
White Marsh,MD
Male
Bisping is going to get stepped on. I'm not a fan of either but Hamill will pretty much take him down over and over and over again.

that's pretty much hamil's only move though...bisping could win any way he wants on the feet, and it hamil is able to take him down, bisping's got decent submission. so the most likely result is hamil by lay and pray for three boring rounds, or hamil gets outclassed on the mat. either way, this has all the potential to be a good match, but will probably be pretty sloppy.
09:18 AM on 09/03/07 
User Info.
FinchBulldog2
Take money, your money.
Rockland,...
Male - 27 Years Old

I have to disagree. I think Bisping will jump on the first opportunity he gets to finish the fight, even if he has to wait until the 2nd or third round.
01:02 AM on 09/04/07 
User Info.
FinchBulldog2
Take money, your money.
Rockland,...
Male - 27 Years Old
Okay, here are my picks (I might change them a little after seeing the weigh ins.

Henderson vs Jackson - Henderson
Bisping vs Hamill - Bisping
Cro Cop vs Kongo - Cro Cop
Taylor vs Davis - Davis
Alexander vs Sakara - Sakara
Tibau vs Etim - Tibau
Drwal vs Silva - Silva
Kotani vs Siver - Siver
Torres vs Liaudin - Torres

I'm way too ignorant about this group to do well on this one.
04:44 AM on 09/04/07 
User Info.
mat1419
how's this for intense?
White Marsh,MD
Male
Okay, here are my picks (I might change them a little after seeing the weigh ins.

Taylor vs Davis - Davis
Tibau vs Etim - Tibau
Drwal vs Silva - Silva
Kotani vs Siver - Siver

I'm way too ignorant about this group to do well on this one.

Taylor vs Davis - Taylor
Tibau vs Etim - Etim
Drwal vs Silva - Silva
Kotani vs Siver - Kotani

I'm in the same boat...after the first handful of fights, I'm only vaguely familiar with the guys, so for some of these I'm just throwing my gut feeling out there, but have no real basis for a pick.

Should be a great night though...this thing is primed for some KO's.
11:19 AM on 09/08/07 
User Info.
mat1419
how's this for intense?
White Marsh,MD
Male
officially time to avoid sherdog...the fights have started. please if you check on what happens before the broadcast tonight, don't post them in here...i want to pretend i'm watching something live.
12:59 PM on 09/08/07 
User Info.
FinchBulldog2
Take money, your money.
Rockland,...
Male - 27 Years Old
officially time to avoid sherdog...the fights have started. please if you check on what happens before the broadcast tonight, don't post them in here...i want to pretend i'm watching something live.

Word. I'm leaving the comp bc I'm too tempted to look.
07:56 PM on 09/08/07 
User Info.
Chico
Brooklyn, NY
Male - 28 Years Old
Thoughts on Faber vs Curran in December?
08:07 PM on 09/08/07 
User Info.
looksthatkillbn
Brady Is The Answer
The Ohio State...
Male - 26 Years Old
i didn't want to come here for fear of seeing results. but frankly, i had to. matt hamill got fucking robbed. there was never a single point where i felt like bisping was the agressor, was in good shape, anything. fucking fuck that. hamill was hosed. absolutely ridiculous. i had hamill with all three rounds.
09:06 PM on 09/08/07 
User Info.
looksthatkillbn
Brady Is The Answer
The Ohio State...
Male - 26 Years Old
and damn rampage looked good on the ground, wow.
09:24 PM on 09/08/07 
User Info.
speakhandsforme
no shame in impulse
St. Louis, MO
Male - 24 Years Old
A. I was shocked at how mediocre Cro Cop seemed.

B. That Hamill-Bisping decision was the worst I've ever seen in a UFC Fight. The only plausible explanation I can conceive concerning that robbery is that the judges were England natives and were extremely biased in Bisping's favor.
10:08 PM on 09/08/07 
User Info.
mat1419
how's this for intense?
White Marsh,MD
Male
i didn't want to come here for fear of seeing results. but frankly, i had to. matt hamill got fucking robbed. there was never a single point where i felt like bisping was the agressor, was in good shape, anything. fucking fuck that. hamill was hosed. absolutely ridiculous. i had hamill with all three rounds.

i'm not going to lie...i'm a bisping guy, but i had it hamill 2-1. his stand up was so much better that it's ever been (but on the other side, on the ground bisping held him off). i like hamill...i think he got robbed, but i also love bisping more at 185. he's realistic there. i'm going to watch the fight again tomorrow and try to justify the decision, but i like both guys so i'm glad they both fought well.

rampage looked absolutely fantastic. best i've ever seen him.

shocked at cro cop. honestly, i hoped for so much more and he was horribly unprepared compared to kongo.

two weeks and we get shogun/forrest!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version