Username
Password

01:04 AM on 04/23/11 
User Info.
DickfaceChillah
I'm just beautiful me...
Upstate New York
Male - 25 Years Old
Right, thanks. That's what I thought at first (in reference to the imp) but then Tyrion was talking in the brothel and for some reason it didn't register to me that he was actually talking about himself. lol

And the wolf pups are super cute.

Gah!!! I know. I want a direwolf pup so badly.
11:50 PM on 04/24/11 
User Info.
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
Highgarden
Male - 22 Years Old
Holy fucking shit the last 15 minutes of the second episode. I seriously have not seen better television in a long time.

Some thoughts:
I love Peter Dinklage's character.
Jon Snow is only listed in 3 episodes, so that's a little disappointing. Which means either he dies or they focus very little on what goes on at the wall.
I was really taken aback when they used "tits" and "fucking" in a fantasy series. I'm no prude but you generally don't hear it in fantasy.
Sean Bean is so fucking good. Too bad Borimir had to die so early.
The King is such a badass.
When Bran wakes up ...goosebumps. Damn. But when Ned kills Lady ...
12:11 AM on 04/25/11 
User Info.
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
Highgarden
Male - 22 Years Old
Oh yeah, this too:
10:59 AM on 04/25/11 
User Info.
UpFrontJunk
Bristol, England
Male - 22 Years Old
Best thing I've seen in a while. Only just watched the first episode. Can't wait to see the second!!
07:14 PM on 04/25/11 
User Info.
mr. man
Male - 32 Years Old
Just caught up with both episodes today.

So good...makes me want to read the books.

Can't wait to see what happens next.
08:24 AM on 04/26/11 
User Info.
KingsCrossing
What are you waiting for?
Queens, NY
Male
Big fan of the first two episodes so far. Excited for the rest of the series.
09:00 PM on 04/26/11 
User Info.
DickfaceChillah
I'm just beautiful me...
Upstate New York
Male - 25 Years Old
Incredible episode.
10:12 PM on 04/26/11 
User Info.
chris1152
High fives save lives.
Lawrence, KS
Male - 26 Years Old
So I finally got a chance to post after watching the first two episodes. The show is looking pretty fantastic thus far. There are a few characters I haven't yet warmed up to on the TV show (Catelyn being one of them)... but otherwise the show is everything I'd hoped it would be. My personal favorite character is Tyrion... he seems to be every bit as brilliant and witty in the show as he is in the books.
10:17 PM on 04/26/11 
User Info.
DickfaceChillah
I'm just beautiful me...
Upstate New York
Male - 25 Years Old
So I finally got a chance to post after watching the first two episodes. The show is looking pretty fantastic thus far. There are a few characters I haven't yet warmed up to on the TV show (Catelyn being one of them)... but otherwise the show is everything I'd hoped it would be. My personal favorite character is Tyrion... he seems to be every bit as brilliant and witty in the show as he is in the books.

Warmed up to how? You mean liked her? Cause I don't think you will. Haha. But if you mean you haven't warmed up to the actress in the role that's understandable... I personally love Lena Headey in the role and think she is the personification of evil. Ugh. So good.
10:22 PM on 04/26/11 
User Info.
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
Highgarden
Male - 22 Years Old
Yeah. In the scene with the King at the end where she suggests killing Lady . Sooooo evil.
10:50 PM on 04/26/11 
User Info.
DickfaceChillah
I'm just beautiful me...
Upstate New York
Male - 25 Years Old
Yeah. In the scene with the King at the end where she suggests killing Lady . Sooooo evil.

And the smirk on her face as she does it, as she has the King wrapped around her finger. Fucking great.
11:20 PM on 04/26/11 
User Info.
chris1152
High fives save lives.
Lawrence, KS
Male - 26 Years Old
Warmed up to how? You mean liked her? Cause I don't think you will. Haha. But if you mean you haven't warmed up to the actress in the role that's understandable... I personally love Lena Headey in the role and think she is the personification of evil. Ugh. So good.

Haha are we talking about Catelyn or Cersei? The actress portraying Catelyn (Ned's wife) has yet to impress me... however I do agree that Lena Headey as Cersei is pretty damn convincing.
11:34 PM on 04/26/11 
User Info.
DickfaceChillah
I'm just beautiful me...
Upstate New York
Male - 25 Years Old
Haha are we talking about Catelyn or Cersei? The actress portraying Catelyn (Ned's wife) has yet to impress me... however I do agree that Lena Headey as Cersei is pretty damn convincing.

Oh wow. I read your post as Cersei and not Catelyn. My bad. The actress playing Catelyn impressed me a lot. I think the first time she did was when [spoilers]she sat there, frozen as Jon said goodbye to his little brother, and she said "I want you to leave.[/spoiler] The emotion behind it, all the things she didn't have to say with it, the disgust she has with this bastard child that strives for her love as well was heartbreaking.
08:13 AM on 04/27/11 
User Info.
highfidelity203
Registered Member
Male - 27 Years Old
Loved the second episode...I thought the first was slow at points but the second was awesome.
03:40 PM on 04/30/11 
User Info.
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
Highgarden
Male - 22 Years Old
It's ridiculous how excited I get for this show now. Sunday, get here.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos