Username
Password

04:12 PM on 04/30/11 
User Info.
chris1152
High fives save lives.
Lawrence, KS
Male - 26 Years Old
I always seem to forget to post more in this thread.

I'm nearing the end of book three, A Storm Of Swords. Some of the shit that goes down in that book had my jaw to the floor. I still can't get over what a great book / tv series this is.
09:24 PM on 05/01/11 
User Info.
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
Highgarden
Male - 22 Years Old
I should probably wait till it's over to say anything but so confused by the beginning of episode 3.
10:30 PM on 05/01/11 
User Info.
Beck
I'm pretty amazing.
Sunset Beach, NC
Male - 25 Years Old
Pretty solid series so far, especially the initial scenes from the first episode.
11:09 PM on 05/01/11 
User Info.
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
Highgarden
Male - 22 Years Old
A little slower pace, but still very good.
01:26 PM on 05/08/11 
User Info.
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
Highgarden
Male - 22 Years Old
#cripplesbastards is the official hashtag.
10:38 PM on 05/08/11 
User Info.
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
Highgarden
Male - 22 Years Old
A slow episode, but still good. Ending was badass, even though The Imp didn't actually do it .

Also, I wonder if Bran actually never walks again?
01:48 AM on 05/09/11 
User Info.
JuneJuly
Allez l'OL
Highgarden
Male - 22 Years Old
Triple post but I found this:

Sansa, Arya, and Bran (Sophie, Maisie, and Isaac), and Lady. The Turners (Sansa) adopted Lady after the season.
12:05 PM on 05/09/11 
User Info.
chris1152
High fives save lives.
Lawrence, KS
Male - 26 Years Old
Officially caught up with the show.

My three favorite scenes in the show thus far (in no order):
1. Arya's first lesson with Syrio
2. Seeing Joffrey get pwned by Tyrion in Winterfell
3. The finding of the direwolf pups

Three scenes from the books that I'm looking forward to in the show (don't look if you haven't read 'em):
1. The Red Wedding
2. The trial of Tyrion Lannister in King's Landing (and the resulting duel)
3. Battle of the Blackwater

I like the second half of book one better than the first... pretty much everything after Tyrion leaves the Vale . So I'm really excited to see the show pick up. These first four episodes have been great... I'm just excited for even greater things ahead.
08:06 AM on 05/12/11 
User Info.
chris1152
High fives save lives.
Lawrence, KS
Male - 26 Years Old
Ratings are steadily climbing.
12:08 PM on 05/12/11 
User Info.
Vincewithouthee
Trying to be cool
Pittsburgh, PA
Male - 25 Years Old
The newest episode was too good and yet another crazy ending. I love this show already. I wish I read the books, but at the same time I don't cause I'm left wondering what will happen next.
04:58 PM on 05/13/11 
User Info.
sweepthenation
Vickadelphia
Washington DC
Male - 26 Years Old
I have fallen in love with this show and I'm debating reading the books in order to get context, I get confused every now and then with the families and the names.
01:15 AM on 05/14/11 
User Info.
chris1152
High fives save lives.
Lawrence, KS
Male - 26 Years Old
I have fallen in love with this show and I'm debating reading the books in order to get context, I get confused every now and then with the families and the names.

Dooo it. If you start soon, you may very well be able to get through the books right as the newest one, A Dance With Dragons, comes out in July. The first half of the first book seemed a little hard to follow for me at first (before the show was out), but since you watch the show and have a good idea of what is going on, it should be smooth sailing.

Oh, and the third book, A Storm Of Swords, is one of the best books I have read in a long time.
04:16 AM on 05/14/11 
User Info.
vancerfan
christainlouboutinonline
No Avatar Selected
Ca
Male - 26 Years Old
I never focus on some writer all the time.Have good one I read it no matter who write it.
07:48 AM on 05/14/11 
User Info.
nhoium
YNWA
Indy
Male - 27 Years Old
Dooo it. If you start soon, you may very well be able to get through the books right as the newest one, A Dance With Dragons, comes out in July. The first half of the first book seemed a little hard to follow for me at first (before the show was out), but since you watch the show and have a good idea of what is going on, it should be smooth sailing.

Oh, and the third book, A Storm Of Swords, is one of the best books I have read in a long time.
It is definitely an easy read after watching the first few episodes of the show. I just started reading the book on Monday and I'm about halfway through it now. I'd like to finish it before tomorrow night, but we'll see how that goes. Needless to say, I am hooked, and I have a feeling that this show will be a staple in my television viewing for the next few years.
04:25 PM on 05/15/11 
User Info.
crackedthesky
cause when I fly solo I fly so high
Gladstone, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Pretty excited for this. Tyrian Lannister has become one of my favorite characters, I really hope he didn't really do it, haha.

Thinking about getting the books. Think I'll wait until after the first season before I read them, though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos