AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

11:27 PM on 08/18/09 
User Info.
chipdip18
I was afraid I'd eat your brains.
I recently discovered this, which I thought was pretty funny/cool:

I wish there were more people like this guy.
11:28 PM on 08/18/09 
User Info.
Brokenhill
Something less than intended
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 22 Years Old
I wish there were more people like this guy.

Yea it's not even like this guy skated as a kid or something (because he didn't seem to be that intelligent about it) - he just had common sense and a kind heart.
11:30 PM on 08/18/09 
User Info.
chipdip18
Yea it's not even like this guy skated as a kid or something (because he didn't seem to be that intelligent about it) - he just had common sense and a kind heart.

Exactly! He knew that the kids weren't even breaking anything or doing something wrong. People tend to automatically think skaters try to get in people's way.
11:39 PM on 08/18/09 
User Info.
Brokenhill
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 22 Years Old
Exactly! He knew that the kids weren't even breaking anything or doing something wrong. People tend to automatically think skaters try to get in people's way.

Yuup. In some private property instances it's understandable, but now stuff like that is even occurring in public parks. Non-sense.
11:41 PM on 08/18/09 
User Info.
chipdip18
Yuup. In some private property instances it's understandable, but now stuff like that is even occurring in public parks. Non-sense.

The only time i felt that it was okay to be stopped was when i was skating on private federal property. We left promptly when told about that.
11:42 PM on 08/18/09 
User Info.
Brokenhill
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 22 Years Old

I agree with this.

THANKS RYAN AND BAM.
11:44 PM on 08/18/09 
User Info.
Brokenhill
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 22 Years Old
The only time i felt that it was okay to be stopped was when i was skating on private federal property. We left promptly when told about that.

Yea...
11:45 PM on 08/18/09 
User Info.
pshh
stop trying so hard
SF/LA
Male - 21 Years Old
seeing this thread bumped makes me happy. you want to know what's fucking retarded though?

i live in millbrae and the skatepark there is open. if you don't wear a helmet when a pig rolls by, you'll get a warning, they see you again riding without one, say bye bye to your board

but do you guys have any clips of you skating? here's a quick montage i threw together after a day of skating

i'm the asian kid with glasses and i must say A Fatal Goodbye, Dying to Live is one of the greatest skate films evaaa
11:52 PM on 08/18/09 
User Info.
chipdip18
seeing this thread bumped makes me happy. you want to know what's fucking retarded though?

i live in millbrae and the skatepark there is open. if you don't wear a helmet when a pig rolls by, you'll get a warning, they see you again riding without one, say bye bye to your board

but do you guys have any clips of you skating? here's a quick montage i threw together after a day of skating

i'm the asian kid with glasses and i must say A Fatal Goodbye, Dying to Live is one of the greatest skate films evaaa

Is that you with the kickflip 5050 or the opening bigspin pivot?

Doot, now that blows hard.

I don't have recent footage, it's all from like when i was 13 and i don't even have it.
11:54 PM on 08/18/09 
User Info.
pshh
stop trying so hard
SF/LA
Male - 21 Years Old
Is that you with the kickflip 5050 or the opening bigspin pivot?

Doot, now that blows hard.

I don't have recent footage, it's all from like when i was 13 and i don't even have it.

kickflip 5050
11:57 PM on 08/18/09 
User Info.
chipdip18
Well done.
11:57 PM on 08/18/09 
User Info.
chipdip18

Yeah it was no good at all. Man is Arizona like super hot to skate in or what?
12:00 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
Brokenhill
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 22 Years Old

youtube: 0sDl1MWVou4

Yea i've been trying to keep it active. The music forum has been boring me a lot lately...that's why I randomly joined another few forum sites over the past week.

That video was sweet, you're all a lot better than me lol. I don't have any footage personally.

And yea it's my favorite video...my favorite team, great music, great tricks. Definitely one of those you can keep re-watching.
12:03 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
Brokenhill
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 22 Years Old
Yeah it was no good at all. Man is Arizona like super hot to skate in or what?

Yea, I mean in the summer it's 95-105 every day (with low humidity, 0% to 20%), but it's skateable. It's one of the best places to live year around, 90% of the winter consists of sunny days of 60-70 degree days.
12:06 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
chipdip18
Yea, I mean in the summer it's 95-105 every day (with low humidity, 0% to 20%), but it's skateable. It's one of the best places to live year around, 90% of the winter consists of sunny days of 60-70 degree days.

Ah i see, winters must be perfect then. Here it's hard to find someone to skate with if it's in the 80s or higher haha. But i'm a fan of basketball shorts and a headband when i go out, so i can do that.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets