AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

12:08 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
chipdip18
I was afraid I'd eat your brains.
thanks,

yeah i hope i can keep skateboarding up when i get older, i seriously love it so much i try to make a lot of time to go out to the park and do some kickflips up the ramps. but if you really want an amazing skate videos, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND:

Lakai's Fully Flared I would say this is the most amazing skateboarding video in the past 5 years, it's the Apocalypse Now of skateboarding.

Alien Workshop's Mindfield (amazing soundtrack and all around fucking amazing skill) my personal favorite part is Tyler Bledsoe's hes going to be huge and Heath Kirchart's part is raw as fuck.

and one of my personal favorite's is

A Happy Medium it's probably the greatest indie skateboarding film if there ever was such a thing. But this crew from Arizona fucking kills it, this is some cream of the crop. Oh and the soundtrack for that is flawless.

Aweomse, i'll definitely look into those for sure.
12:09 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
Brokenhill
But we don't have to be afraid.
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 23 Years Old
Ah i see, winters must be perfect then. Here it's hard to find someone to skate with if it's in the 80s or higher haha. But i'm a fan of basketball shorts and a headband when i go out, so i can do that.

Yea Fall, Winter, and Spring is great. Summer evening's are also solid. I'm a jean guy, and pretty much hate things on my head, haha.
12:10 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
chipdip18
Yea Fall, Winter, and Spring is great. Summer evening's are also solid. I'm a jean guy, and pretty much hate things on my head, haha.

I really want to get a good light to drag around nights to the park and other spots. Summer evenings are just the best in so many ways.
12:11 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
pshh
stop trying so hard
SF/LA
Male - 22 Years Old

i just realized you're from arizona after looking below your avatar, you should DEFINITELY check out A Happy Medium then (see my post above). That movie put the AZ scene on the map.
12:12 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
Brokenhill
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 23 Years Old
thanks,

yeah i hope i can keep skateboarding up when i get older, i seriously love it so much i try to make a lot of time to go out to the park and do some kickflips up the ramps. it sucks cause i dont think i can skate much this year because of college applications and all that bullshit (i'm asian so i've been preparing for this since i was in the womb) but if you really want amazing skate videos, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND:

Lakai's Fully Flared I would say this is the most amazing skateboarding video in the past 5 years, it's the Apocalypse Now of skateboarding.

Alien Workshop's Mindfield (amazing soundtrack and all around fucking amazing skill) my personal favorite part is Tyler Bledsoe's hes going to be huge and Heath Kirchart's part is raw as fuck.

and one of my personal favorite's is

A Happy Medium it's probably the greatest indie skateboarding film if there ever was such a thing. But this crew from Arizona fucking kills it, this is some cream of the crop. Oh and the soundtrack for that is flawless.

I've seen the 'Full Flared' intro which is awesome, so I'll definitely be checking that out when I get the chance. Although I may DL it (if I can find it). I found DVS - 'Skate more', Flip - 'Sorry', and Fallen - 'Ride the Sky' on this one site lol, although I don't really like doing that since I like supporting teams.
12:13 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
Brokenhill
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 23 Years Old
i just realized you're from arizona after looking below your avatar, you should DEFINITELY check out A Happy Medium then (see my post above). That movie put the AZ scene on the map.

Oh really? Cool - then i'll check that one out too.
12:18 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
pshh
stop trying so hard
SF/LA
Male - 22 Years Old
Oh really? Cool - then i'll check that one out too.

fosho, i'll catch up on this thread later, i have school tomorrow i wish i could stay up and watch skate videos instead.

peas ya'll
12:20 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
Brokenhill
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 23 Years Old
fosho, i'll catch up on this thread later, i have school tomorrow i wish i could stay up and watch skate videos instead.

peas ya'll

That sucks, I don't start until the 26th, but then again it's college. See ya.
12:21 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
Brokenhill
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 23 Years Old
Didn't realize you linked to that video hosting site (I forgot about that place) - thanks! haha.
12:35 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
SixOneOne
Daisy
Montreal
Male - 24 Years Old
Chris Cole's utter domination of 09 seems to be on track. Give him that SOTY 09 Award to go with his 05 one.

Dominating every contest, mad coverage and hopefully he'll swipe up the battle at the berrics 2 final.
12:36 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
Brokenhill
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 23 Years Old
I really want to get a good light to drag around nights to the park and other spots. Summer evenings are just the best in so many ways.

What kind of light, haha? All I can picture atm is a generator and those flood lights. (Sorry it took so long to reply, I missed the post at first).
12:38 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
chipdip18
What kind of light, haha? All I can picture atm is a generator and those flood lights. (Sorry it took so long to reply, I missed the post at first).

Oh it's cool, but yeah exactly that haha. But not a generator since those are so loud haha.

You're almost at 20k. Nice.
12:39 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
Brokenhill
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 23 Years Old
Chris Cole's utter domination of 09 seems to be on track. Give him that SOTY 09 Award to go with his 05 one.

Dominating every contest, mad coverage and hopefully he'll swipe up the battle at the berrics 2 final.

Yea if he got SOTY again that would be crazy.
12:41 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
Brokenhill
Tucson, Arizona
Male - 23 Years Old
Oh it's cool, but yeah exactly that haha. But not a generator since those are so loud haha.

You're almost at 20k. Nice.

Well I mean do those run on batteries, or do they plug in? Where would you plug them in?

Yea...I actually had over 20k a few weeks back but I went through all the threads I made when I was a noob and deleted them. So I got minus 200 lol. I'm debating if I should make a thread or not.
12:43 AM on 08/19/09 
User Info.
chipdip18
Well I mean do those run on batteries, or do they plug in? Where would you plug them in?

Yea...I actually had over 20k a few weeks back but I went through all the threads I made when I was a noob and deleted them. So I got minus 200 lol. I'm debating if I should make a thread or not.

No they wouldn't take batteries. Maybe i could do something artistic with flashlights? haha i don't know. For now i'll use the sun.

Well it's your call! Why not though?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version