Username
Password

Album Review - Page 24
Displaying posts 345 - 360 of 360.
03:35 PM on 02/02/11
ctrlaltdefeat
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If you don't like the Genre, I don't know why you would even waste your precious time to review something with a completely biased opinion about a band you don't even like.

That review is one of the most idiotic things I have ever read in my life.

Go review shit you know about.
12:34 PM on 03/07/11
UpperNinety
Aretha Franklin's Hat
User Info.
this whole crunkcore thing is quite terrible. They claim its screamo and rap...its neither!
12:43 PM on 03/07/11
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
User Info.
this whole crunkcore thing is quite terrible. They claim its screamo and rap...its neither!

You've never listened to Breathe Carolina, obviously.
01:38 PM on 03/07/11
UpperNinety
Aretha Franklin's Hat
User Info.
I have.....I'm totally against that whole autotune thing they have.
08:20 PM on 03/14/11
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
I like this record ALOT better than their debut.
11:35 PM on 07/18/11
Jgome123
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You are way off. Is it sad that I created an account just to tell you how false your review is? This band has worked their asses off for the past 2 years and they deserve at least some respect. I'm not just saying that because I like the band either. Their songs have been featured on a promo for the Jay Leno Show and on MTV's "The City". Not only that, but they have played on Jimmy Kimmel. I'll will admit though, I didn't really enjoy "It's Classy, Not Classic". My Obsession was a very alternative song on Hello Fascination that stood out as well as Rescue and Tripped and Fell in Portland. Unlike the first album, this one does have real instruments featured and applied to each song very well. I wouldn't compare them to I Set My Friends On Fire or Brokencyde. ISMFOF is more heavy and Brokencyde is crunkcore. The screaming is more of a mood thing for them rather than a part of the style. I agree with the fact that Electro/Screamo music became known very quickly, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. At least some are moving away from freaking radio crap. I know I'm not the first to say this, but there was many errors in your review. If you're going to criticize anything, do it right. Seriously! It's not hard to look over what you've written and fix it. Appreciate what others have done. You may not like it, but others may. Some of us actually "G.A.F".
10:32 AM on 12/10/11
tenderasss
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
seriously breathe carolina is nowhere near as bad as brokencyde. there's talent they can actually sing and write lyrics. trust me I'm not a big fan on techo and I hate their newest album but they at least have some musical talent. something brokencyde is not close to.
05:35 AM on 04/07/12
jdog22
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
not an amazing album but certainly not this bad
01:09 PM on 07/06/12
aksensavvy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hahahaha.
01:25 PM on 07/06/12
DylanPPPP
Noooooooooooch
User Info.
You are way off. Is it sad that I created an account just to tell you how false your review is? This band has worked their asses off for the past 2 years and they deserve at least some respect. I'm not just saying that because I like the band either. Their songs have been featured on a promo for the Jay Leno Show and on MTV's "The City". Not only that, but they have played on Jimmy Kimmel. I'll will admit though, I didn't really enjoy "It's Classy, Not Classic". My Obsession was a very alternative song on Hello Fascination that stood out as well as Rescue and Tripped and Fell in Portland. Unlike the first album, this one does have real instruments featured and applied to each song very well. I wouldn't compare them to I Set My Friends On Fire or Brokencyde. ISMFOF is more heavy and Brokencyde is crunkcore. The screaming is more of a mood thing for them rather than a part of the style. I agree with the fact that Electro/Screamo music became known very quickly, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing. At least some are moving away from freaking radio crap. I know I'm not the first to say this, but there was many errors in your review. If you're going to criticize anything, do it right. Seriously! It's not hard to look over what you've written and fix it. Appreciate what others have done. You may not like it, but others may. Some of us actually "G.A.F".
Just quoting this because lol
02:22 PM on 03/17/14
OrderOfOceans
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
If I was not related (by law) to the lead singer Kyle, I would definitely agree that the music is garbage, and that he doesn't care about anything other than money, but he makes music because he loves what he does. Great review, but there are things in the review that i found a little harsh and untrue. But it is only a review so I cannot be angry. Anyways, Keep the great reviews coming!

(Btw: Yes I know I am a little late, but whatever)
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums