User Info.
Please just break up.

Like you should have done in 1995.
01:10 PM on 08/21/09
IanIsSuperRad
Wrecktheplacefantastic
User Info.
Ignorant comments.

Jim is awesome. Penywise with Jim was awesome. Jim was NOT Pennywise. He was a very large part, but the rest of the band was very involved with Pennywise's direction and music.

I'm sad to see Jim leave (and thankful I had the opportunity to see the band with Jim numerous times), but I'm optimistic about the future. Maybe they will get better? Maybe they'll stay the same? Maybe they'll get worse? I don't know, and neither do you.

I wish Pennywise the best. Look forward to catching them on tour again.. I'll be playing them en route to the Lifetime show tonight.

-ACA
Oh no dude. You got me all wrong. I'm saying I don't like Pennywise regardless of who the singer is. I'd been wishing they'd break up for quite a while now.
01:14 PM on 08/21/09
IanIsSuperRad
Wrecktheplacefantastic
User Info.
that's too harsh man.you were listening to red hot chili peppers or some cartoon(you were 5 ,remember?) theme back in'95 -insert Bryan Adam So far So good for me(weird).
so,think before type.
I wont deny I didn't listen to good music in 1995. But I've never been a Pennywise fan even when I was just getting into punk rock. Their music literally sounds all the same to me.
01:19 PM on 08/21/09
IanIsSuperRad
Wrecktheplacefantastic
User Info.
so,stay away from here.
Sorry, I wasn't aware you couldn't post in a news topic about bands you don't like. You better let everyone in the Brokencyde thread know they're not allowed to post in there unless they're fans.
10:40 PM on 08/21/09
IanIsSuperRad
Wrecktheplacefantastic
User Info.
look,you've said something very specific that only fans know(jason's suicide,etc) but then you stated you have never liked the band.
so,why saying something mean and at the same time letting me guessed you know the history and past of pw when you actually can't care less of them?

*please don't say that anybody know about Jason,cause it's bs.
Yeah, I know about the suicide. You don't need to be a fan to know facts about a fairly popular band in the punk rock community, but that's not why I said they should have broken up in 1995. I honestly pulled that number out of my ass cause that's when some people consider them "in their prime". I didn't know that's when the dude killed himself. I just knew it happened.

Either way. I'm not going debate it any further. I just stated my opinion in the original post. I'm not trying to convince anyone to think my way. My apologies.
11:15 AM on 08/22/09
IanIsSuperRad
Wrecktheplacefantastic
User Info.
dude, you're nineteen. do you even have a memory from 1995?
I fail to see your point. Give me 3 minutes and I can hear the music they were making in 1995, which coincidentally, is the same music they've been making year after year after year.
11:16 AM on 08/22/09
IanIsSuperRad
Wrecktheplacefantastic
User Info.
Your an idiot, yeah they should of broke up right after their best record that sold like 250,000 copies in About Time.
That's exactly what I'm saying. They they wouldn't have had the chance to keep rehashing the same music for another 15 years.
11:31 PM on 08/22/09
IanIsSuperRad
Wrecktheplacefantastic
User Info.
you fail to see my point?

everyone is quoting you while calling you an idiot.
I fail to see what my age has to do with my dislike for Pennywise. That's like saying I can't say The Clash should have broken up before they released "Cut The Crap" just because I wasn't born.

As for "everyone" quoting me while calling me an idiot, you're right, a few are, but I guess you skipped over all the people who agreed with me.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums