1. How did you get your band name?
We were originally gonna call ourselves End of an Era, but everyone wasn't set on that. Then this kid joined our band. His last band that didn't even really play shows was called A Day To Remember. We all liked that so we let him in. Then we kicked him out and kept the name. He really sucked so don't feel bad for him. haha.
2. How did this band get started?
Tom, our guitar player, called me up one day and asked me if I wanted to start a band. I said "yes" because the band I was in was shit, and I knew he was an awesome guitar player. We met up the next day in his mom's kitchen and practiced. The rest is history.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
blink 182, on broken wings, nfg, bury your dead, millencolin, and seventh star.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
blink 182, less than jake, millencolin, nofx, and incubus. These bands helped shape us to become one of the greatest musical forces known to mankind. With their powers combined you get us.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
I'd say a lion because who fucks with a lion?
6. Why should people listen to your band?
They probably shouldn't, but fuck it, why not? Go ahead and hop on the band wagon!
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
Probably a new song of ours called "Welcome to the Family". On five stars pretty much any song is impossible. You can make the best guitar player in the world pick up guitar hero and he is still gonna look like a tool. haha.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Everyone we've ever been involved with, except for maybe Tom. I'm mad at Tom.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
I would liquidate all other labels, and A Day to Remember Records would emerge as the one and only record label in the world. We obviously wouldn't do well...
10. Memorable tour experience?
One time as a tour prank Tom and Josh got in their underwear and danced on top of The Devil Wears Prada's equipment. It was completely spur of the moment, and absolutely hilarious. Don't believe me??? WATCH THE VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nosD1Wb3VoI
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
It's definitely part of my every day life. I check it all the time. Without it I would be lost in the sound of separation...wait...that's an Underoath record.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
That question isn't fair right now since were at home learning how to play our entire new record. I cant answer that question honestly until March when were playing the states with TDWP. Hit me up then!!
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
The only real vacation I get is to just sit at home. When your job is to travel, sitting on your ass at home and doing nothing is awesome. haha.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
REM. I used to love that song "Losing My Religion" when I was really little. Everytime I hear it I think of when I was younger.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Id like to fly. I mean, I pretty much have super strength already. Sooo flying is all I need to really get things rolling.
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
haha If I compare it to what I used to think about the music industry, then yes. In reality, though, we do well but we're not even close to being a band that has "made it" in the industry. I don't really have any goals left in music, and this just made me think of one. My new goal as of right now is to get into the rock and roll hall fame. Sadly, I'll probably just end up buying a ticket to see it next time we're in Cleveland. That's the only way I'm getting in. haha. I knew we should've just been a pop punk band..shit!
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
A lot of people meet me in person and think I'm this huge asshole. In reality, I'm just really shy. So next time you jump in front me and go "yo jeremy!" don't think I suck when I act like the weirdest dude ever. I am the weirdest dude ever, and I cant help it. I appreciate all of you.
18. What's your favorite holiday?
Christmas, because it's really close to my birthday. Two holidays in one month for me - it doesn't get any better than that.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I write music constantly, and when I'm not doing that I'm playing video games. I live an exciting life, I know.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
The only thing I can think of is I can play multiple instruments. Most people just assume I can't since I'm a free standing singer, but I know my way around a guitar neck or two.