AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

03:43 PM on 10/26/09 
User Info.
mulcahy67
Los Angeles,...
Male - 25 Years Old
theres only one good thing about this show, and he is ian somerhalder. he is awesome camp vamp fun, just generally badass and ruthless, but the show is an absolute mess. it really has no direction whatsoever, its been trying to work off the twilight romance except theres really no chemistry between the characters, and the dialogue is god awful.

ian somerhalders vampire was built for a whole different world. too bad buffy isnt still around.
09:50 PM on 10/26/09 
User Info.
HelpMeSleep
fuck what you know.
Glendale, AZ
Female - 24 Years Old
haha. I was actually sad it wasn't on last week. my thursdays aren't the same without it.
01:04 PM on 10/27/09 
User Info.
NeededYouMost
No Avatar Selected
Space
Male
i like this show. Granted the girls and guys are just all so pretty. And I thought i was attractive.
Anyway, it's entertaining.
05:42 AM on 10/28/09 
User Info.
Freud
Lincolnton, NC
Male - 28 Years Old
theres only one good thing about this show, and he is ian somerhalder. he is awesome camp vamp fun, just generally badass and ruthless, but the show is an absolute mess. it really has no direction whatsoever, its been trying to work off the twilight romance except theres really no chemistry between the characters, and the dialogue is god awful.

ian somerhalders vampire was built for a whole different world. too bad buffy isnt still around.
agreed on boone being a badass vamp. nina sobrev is so fucking hot that even if the dialogue is bad she just has to stand there and everythings better.

haha. I was actually sad it wasn't on last week. my thursdays aren't the same without it.
me too, oh well at least we get a new episode tomorrow...halloween special!
06:31 AM on 10/28/09 
User Info.
HelpMeSleep
fuck what you know.
Glendale, AZ
Female - 24 Years Old
agreed on boone being a badass vamp. nina sobrev is so fucking hot that even if the dialogue is bad she just has to stand there and everythings better.

me too, oh well at least we get a new episode tomorrow...halloween special!
oh yeah! vicky's going to be out for bloood. hahaha.
12:20 AM on 11/06/09 
User Info.
caityconundrum
kiss me like you want to be loved
Inland Empire, CA
Female - 24 Years Old
This is totally getting better.
05:27 AM on 02/18/10 
User Info.
HelpMeSleep
fuck what you know.
Glendale, AZ
Female - 24 Years Old
this show and Community literally make me and my roomie's thursday nights. I'm pissed it's going on ANOTHER little hiatus.

I think the best thing though is the fact that my whole family's gotten into it including my dad and brother. last week I went over to my parents' and my mom was cleaning up from this soccer pasta feed she hosted and she's just like "god, I'm missing Vampire Diaries. I need to go flip the channel and get a quick glimpse of Damon so I have something to live for." I was still laughing about it like five hours later.
05:02 PM on 02/18/10 
User Info.
caityconundrum
Inland Empire, CA
Female - 24 Years Old
This is actually getting to be a pretty good show, now that it's developed enough to have its own details and not just feel like another knockoff vampire series.
10:15 PM on 02/18/10 
User Info.
disco.tetris
everything in neon
Chennai, India
Female - 22 Years Old
I'm so mad my friend got me into this show just before it went on a two month break. I wasn't expecting to enjoy it, but I really like how fast paced it is.
10:24 PM on 02/18/10 
User Info.
FTeric
Somewhere, something...
Charlotte, NC
Male - 27 Years Old
no more until March 25th..
10:40 PM on 02/18/10 
User Info.
songydarko
Milwaukee, WI
Female - 24 Years Old
Keep seeing commercials for new episodes next month... tempted to watch but not so sure.
10:50 AM on 02/19/10 
User Info.
amii_G
H vs H
LAAANDAAAN
Female - 23 Years Old
This is one of those shows that actually gets better with each new episode. To those that gave up after the Pilot episode, you really are missing out.
11:01 AM on 02/19/10 
User Info.
caityconundrum
Inland Empire, CA
Female - 24 Years Old
This is one of those shows that actually gets better with each new episode. To those that gave up after the Pilot episode, you really are missing out.
Absolutely true. I only started watching for the lols at first, but it's gotten pretty damn good.
08:47 AM on 02/20/10 
User Info.
disco.tetris
everything in neon
Chennai, India
Female - 22 Years Old
So true. You really need to give it some time to grow and for the story to develop. You're hooked after that.
12:16 PM on 02/20/10 
User Info.
HelpMeSleep
fuck what you know.
Glendale, AZ
Female - 24 Years Old
This is actually getting to be a pretty good show, now that it's developed enough to have its own details and not just feel like another knockoff vampire series.
completely agreed. when I watched the pilot, I thought it was kind of lame but was like "why not?" but since then, the show has gotten better and better.

no more until March 25th..
I'm pissed.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests