Username
Password

Album Review

I Hate Myself - Ten Songs Album Cover

I Hate Myself - Ten Songs

Reviewed by
I Hate Myself
-
This review is a user submitted review from Dymytry Vance. You can see all of Dymytry Vance's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 10 of 10
08:52 AM on 11/04/09
true_believer
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dude, at least TRY to fact check.

The 10 Songs LP came out in 1997 on No Idea......a year before Saetia even formed. (and 4-5 years before either Hawthorne Heights or the Used formed)

And in 2000 when it came out on CD it was amazing. Best tracks are "Not Waving But Drowning", "...And Keep Reaching For Those Stars", and "Caught In A Storm With The Captain Of The Cheerleading Squad". Seriously, everyone that hasn't heard them should at least check it out once.

The one thing you got right was how the name of the band really sums up the vibe of that whole record. And I mean that in the best way. This is screamo before it was a dirty word.
04:55 PM on 11/06/09
Praetor
bippity boppity
User Info.
hahahaha what?
05:11 PM on 11/06/09
Mochem
User Info.
Hawthorne Heights and The Used? Maybe I've been listening to another record.
05:23 PM on 11/06/09
Praetor
bippity boppity
User Info.
Hawthorne Heights and The Used? Maybe I've been listening to another record.
I definitely must have been namedropping a different I Hate Myself...
02:20 PM on 11/07/09
wendjiqn
User Info.
stop typing in black, being a fucking idiot, and reviewing shitty skram albums kthx
05:37 PM on 11/07/09
Praetor
bippity boppity
User Info.
Why aren't there any more comments on how moronic this review truly is? For so many different reasons. Sweet Jesus...stop.
07:49 PM on 11/07/09
Dymytry Vance
Fuck Relient K!
User Info.
Dude, at least TRY to fact check.

The 10 Songs LP came out in 1997 on No Idea......a year before Saetia even formed. (and 4-5 years before either Hawthorne Heights or the Used formed)

And in 2000 when it came out on CD it was amazing. Best tracks are "Not Waving But Drowning", "...And Keep Reaching For Those Stars", and "Caught In A Storm With The Captain Of The Cheerleading Squad". Seriously, everyone that hasn't heard them should at least check it out once.

The one thing you got right was how the name of the band really sums up the vibe of that whole record. And I mean that in the best way. This is screamo before it was a dirty word.
I was saying that the vocals IHM had were basically copied by those other three. Do you not see resemblance to all three of those bands vocalists and IHM's?

Secondly, I like the band in some aspects; however, about four or five tracks on this album were absolute crapfests.
07:59 PM on 11/12/09
Sief
Avid Pizza Eater
User Info.
It's an amazing album if it's what you're into. Other than that, I can see why someone would hate it.
07:03 PM on 01/12/10
Rationalist
Insert Offensive User Title Here
User Info.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News