Username
Password

03:29 PM on 11/06/09 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Troy, Missouri
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm planning on becoming a history teacher, because history is a big passion of mine and I want to use that for a career where I make semi-decent money doing it.
05:42 PM on 11/06/09 
User Info.
mattmatumbo
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
Salt Lake, UT
Male - 25 Years Old
Studying to teach English and/or French.
07:20 PM on 11/06/09 
User Info.
tommyishere
Balloon Manufactuar
Male - 22 Years Old
i plan on becoming a History Teacher...or garbageman
07:32 PM on 11/06/09 
User Info.
behappy123
!@#$%^&*
British Columbia
Female - 25 Years Old
I would do anything but be a teacher. Please only teach if you actually care about helping students learn.
03:58 PM on 11/07/09 
User Info.
asherlee
limerick master
PA
Female - 20 Years Old
I've been considering it. I would do early elementary education or social studies.
However, I'm leaning towards becoming a hair dresser.
04:02 PM on 11/07/09 
User Info.
joeag1985
┴tha ═
Male - 29 Years Old
Doing my Higher Diploma for Secondary School teaching next year. Can't wait!
08:27 AM on 11/08/09 
User Info.
Taking_Frags
I post once every four months.
Male - 24 Years Old
Why else would you teach? It's not like it pays great.

This.
11:55 AM on 11/08/09 
User Info.
behappy123
!@#$%^&*
British Columbia
Female - 25 Years Old
Why else would you teach? It's not like it pays great.
To be a sadistic cow and make people's lives a living hell as some sort of revenge = my instructor right now.
07:51 PM on 11/08/09 
User Info.
sodamnclever
it's a sign, bro.
Chicago, Illinois
Female - 24 Years Old
Studying to be a Family and Consumer Sciences teacher....FCS= the fancy, new term for "Home Economics."
I will student teach next fall (hopefully abroad) then I am dooooooone.
09:02 PM on 11/14/09 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
I've been thinking of becoming a teacher more and more lately. I don't know why, but out of nowhere.
09:57 AM on 11/15/09 
User Info.
.invisible ink.
honey bunny that's the funny thing
omnipresent
Female
Studying to be a Family and Consumer Sciences teacher....FCS= the fancy, new term for "Home Economics."
I will student teach next fall (hopefully abroad) then I am dooooooone.

no way!!! hell yeah. that's what i'm going back to school to get my master's degree in!!

how do you like your courses so far? I'm stoked to find another ap'er interested in doing the same thing as me. I haven't started grad school yet (still stuck in a crappy unrelated job for a bit) but i'm completely looking forward to it. Where do you go to school? How do you like it? There aren't very many FCS grad school programs that I'm aware of though. I'm shooting for Iowa State at this point.

edit: i saw in your profile you go to Eastern IL, I checked out their program but it seemed like it was kinda in the middle of nowhere but their FCS/nutrition program is awesome. What do you think of the campus and stuff to do around there?
10:04 AM on 11/15/09 
User Info.
richter915
@Richter915
Male - 27 Years Old
my two friends are going into secondary education (both history I think).
07:49 PM on 11/15/09 
User Info.
sodamnclever
it's a sign, bro.
Chicago, Illinois
Female - 24 Years Old
no way!!! hell yeah. that's what i'm going back to school to get my master's degree in!!

how do you like your courses so far? I'm stoked to find another ap'er interested in doing the same thing as me. I haven't started grad school yet (still stuck in a crappy unrelated job for a bit) but i'm completely looking forward to it. Where do you go to school? How do you like it? There aren't very many FCS grad school programs that I'm aware of though. I'm shooting for Iowa State at this point.

edit: i saw in your profile you go to Eastern IL, I checked out their program but it seemed like it was kinda in the middle of nowhere but their FCS/nutrition program is awesome. What do you think of the campus and stuff to do around there?

i love my fcs courses...i'm pretty much finished with all of my fcs classes, now most of my classes are all education. but i was always interested in most of them, some of them would be pretty dry, but the cooking and sewing ones were always a good time. as far as EIU goes, charleston is in the middle of NOWHERE. we have a super wal-mart and that's about it...you're about 45 minutes away from champaign which has everything. but the campus is nice, it isn't too big which is why i love it. you could walk anywhere in less than 15 minutes. but i haven't heard anything bad about our grad program...i would definitely recommend checking it out.

keep me posted on what you find for grad programs, i would like to go to grad school sometime soon, and i wasn't really sure what schools have good fcs grad programs.
08:19 PM on 11/15/09 
User Info.
wroteurname
Registered Loser
ROCKville, CT
Male - 26 Years Old
I'm doing Secondary Social Studies. I'm student teaching next fall, doing my last field experience this semester and taking next semester off from the EDU program.
10:00 PM on 11/15/09 
User Info.
DCfreak
St, Louis Mo
Male
I'm doing Secondary Social Studies. I'm student teaching next fall, doing my last field experience this semester

This

so excited to be in the classroom full time.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets