AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Interview
Hint: Have a band you'd like to see interviewed? Tell us.

Till Night Falls - 01.08.09

Interviewed by: Jamie Pham (10/30/09)
The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:

Till Night Falls - (Adriane - guitar)
[myspace]

1. How did you get your band name?

There are so many things that this world holds and theres so many things that our own keep from us that our ignorance and insecurities grow rapidly day after day after day. Today we live invisable in a horrible world, yet to what most see visable we live normal. We only think we know what normal is because of the ones with the upper hand that tell you how to live. But no matter what the end of life happens. Thats why we go by "Till Night Falls" because until night forever falls we are all alive and we all have the chance to make new choices. We have a chance to break the cycle of tradition before this ends us all sooner than life's supposed to end.

2. How did this band get started?
The band got started back in late 2004. There were different members then besides Frank and David, but around summer 05' I (Adriane) joined the band and we began writing my material which is the same as now, very melodic hardcore influence. Over the years we had different guitarists. We got heron in 06' and played as a four piece till July 08'. That's when we found Mitch and he was just a perfect addition to the band. Here's a video interview about how the band got started that can better state and elaborate more on this. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Y4FlKj_M8w

3. What bands are you influenced by?
Our influences range from Inked In Blood to Poison The Well, Hopesfall to Shai Hulud, and Beloved to Ambitions.

4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
Oh wow, Fordirelifesake most def! Those guys are just amazing. I remember showing the guys there "Daydream Disaster" CD. It was just like something that changed us and that helped us mature as musicians. There music is just so unique. I believe we are them in this generation. We have such a style that is so versatile that you just can't walk away from.

5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
Thats a funny question. I think we wouldn't be furry at all haha. I think we'd be a dinosaur. Our singer is so damn tall we make fun of him and call him reptar haha, he looks like a big goofy T-Rex haha.

6. Why should people listen to your band?
I think people should listen to us because when you hear us you feel the things we've been through and understand where we're coming from and how you can learn from our mistakes by waking up from the simple lifestyle we all have and see that theres more to life than what you already know. How people can tear you down, but if you just keep going you will get better and wiser.

7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
A song called "Without You." I don't think it would be that hard, but it would be challenging and way fun. The rythms are real chordy and the leads are real bright with pull offs, so idk it might be pretty hard? haha not sure on that one.

8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Our parents and our real supporters for this band. We'd never ever forget about them. Never.

9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Oh damn. Here we go. We wish that labels would sign better and appreciated bands rather than bands that LIL KIDS draw in. I know they say thats where the moneys at, but really I garuntee if you sign an appreciated band and do all the promotion that they do for those ridiculous bands, they would make tons more. So many bands go unappreciated cause of this very reason. Bands like I SET MY FRIENDS ON FIRE and shit like that just don't deserve it. Really. I can go on and on about that, but its not worth your time. Trust me.

10. Memorable tour experience?
We have not toured yet. Only because we want to have things ready. We just finished our e.p. Its called "Consider Your Life Away."
It took us about 6 months to finally finish it because our producer got a job in new york in a top dollar studio, so ill. He helped mix Brittney spears new CD, which is not even all her btw, he showed us the files, can't sing for shhhhhhh****. haha. But yea he always had to make time to book dates and flights to come to us and record us. This year we are going to make something happen. Hopefully if all goes well, we'll be setting something up with our boys from VENIA(www.myspace.com/veniamusic) Very cool dudes.
They just got signed to Blood And Ink Records.

11. What does AP.net mean to you?
AP means awesome to us haha, we've always hit AP up for info and new releases and all that good stuff. And this just makes it more awesome that they have things like this to help promote and gain exposure for all bands.

12. What is your favorite song to play?
In all favor the new song that's not on our cd. You can see it here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0biGqS0bXO0

13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Somewhere near a beach. To play a show and stay at a hotel on the beach would be SWEET!

14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Pretty much any classic rock because we pretty much all group listening to it by our parents.

15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
To fly. So we wouldn't have to buy a tour van or pay for gas haha.
Just be like "meet you in the next state shooooooooom ~~~PEACE!"

16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
We do. Now that our cd is finished we can get the things we've been discussing done. Honestly it was the only thing holding us back at the time, but now we have it. We are just currently waiting on the artwork so we can press it. An artist named James Barnes is doing our artwork. He is a very talented artist, his work is great. He did the artwork for a band called " Ambush". www.myspace.com/ambushfla check them out! So yea we're getting merch made as well and looking for a van. Money is tight right now but we are going to make the best of what we have. Be sure to check us out who ever is reading this! www.myspace.com/tillnightfalls Read our blogs vote for us for taste of chaos 2009!

17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
That we don't like our scene very much.

18. What's your favorite holiday?
It would have to be 4th of July because something unexpected always goes down haha.

19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Hangout live the night life, write music, the music writing is always going down.

20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
Frank can not get mad. Heron can film and make movies/videos. David can be on myspace 24/7 haha. I (Adriane) Just Write Music. Mitch can fight...........ANYONE. haha.

No one has commented on this interview.
You can be the first.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums