|Hint: Have a band you'd like to see interviewed? Tell us.|
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
We couldn't think of a band name for the longest time and we thought ABC Stores would work temporarily... turned out to be sort of permanent.
2. How did this band get started?
We all went to the same kindergarten, elementary, middle and high school, so we thought... why not make a band?
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Most bands on AP.net from a while back and some other bands.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
Punchline. We've seen those guys come to Japan a lot and we owe them a lot.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
A polar bear. That would be the life.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
We enjoy playing our music so we hope everyone else can enjoy it with us.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
"Never Say Never." Not too hard but challenging enough.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
My family, friends and the world.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
The resurrection of the CD.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Playing at a graduation party.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
It's been a daily read for me since almost 5 years ago and I've discovered a lot of bands and learned a lot because of this site over the years.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Our own songs.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Shredding like none other.
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
I feel like we 'make it' when we have a good time playing.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
We're still making music.
18. What's your favorite holiday?
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Jam, go to shows, think, listen to music.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first.
More From This Author