AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

03:26 PM on 11/24/09 
User Info.
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
let's have china give georgia back to the cherokee, arm them to the teeth, and back them as they ethnically cleanse the areas non cherokees inhabit and see what happens.

Love this.
06:45 AM on 05/31/10 
User Info.
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
Anyone who has read actual history books about Oslo and Balfour and.. everything.. would know that technically Israel does NOT 'occupy' territories, palestine was never a 'state', and if the palestinians wanted peace, they could've gotten it years ago. Most palestinians want the destruction of the state of Israel, it's that "simple". I support Netanyahu 100%.

And for anyone believing media and hates Israel, boycott Israel.. but not before seeing this:

Insinuate that everyone who disagrees is uneducated, make history seem black and white, then close with an appeal to emotion.

Thanks for visiting the thread, Glenn Beck.
01:29 PM on 05/31/10 
User Info.
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
before everyone predictably points the finger at the Israelis as the aggressors, please take time to read more of the whole story.

http://hotair.com/archives/2010/05/3...eaves-10-dead/

and i realize hotair isn't an unbiased source, but at least think you should read this to at least see where the Israelis are coming from before you condemn them.

Israel isn't "coming from" the position of peace-monger lately.
03:31 PM on 06/03/10 
User Info.
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur

Hebrew commandos are so silly.

Fixed for maximum ZING factor!
07:24 PM on 06/06/10 
User Info.
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
which crime are you referring too? Israel is not starving the Palestinians in Gaza. Hamas is. Hamas decided to start firing rockets into Israel. this was the reason Israel imposed the blockade in the first place. to prevent the importing of weapons into Gaza which would be used by Hamas. No rockets fired at Israel, then there would be no blockade. Hamas feels a better use for its money should go to destroying Israel rather than building infrastructure and feeding the Palestinian people.

Seriously? Really? Wow.
06:15 PM on 08/17/10 
User Info.
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
Mathematically impossible, good sir!

But I'm aroused by the image of that conception!
09:59 AM on 11/28/10 
User Info.
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
Fact of the matter is Hamas won the PR war and the elections. Israel, if they want to win the hearts and minds, have to give a little.

And you can't really say Israel has ever "given" in any real sense. Instead, they've gotten increasingly aggressive in my opinion.
This.
Agreeing to halt settlements is like me being on your property and agreeing to stop digging the foundation for a new house while we negotiate. It's an easy way to keep Palestine in subjugation throughout the negotiating process, and no one calls them out on it.
05:45 PM on 11/18/12 
User Info.
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
LOL. Clearly this thread is just a bunch of Muslims and Jews duking it out. I mean, really, why would anyone else care?
05:53 PM on 11/18/12 
User Info.
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
More like...straw JEW, am I right sinktothebeat?
05:57 PM on 11/18/12 
User Info.
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
What happens if I'm a Jew who doesn't support Israel? Am I not allowed to play? Do I have to be team Israel anyway?
You're a straw Jew. Pure and simple.
06:04 PM on 11/18/12 
User Info.
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
Read the straw man logical fallacy, lol. You're either trolling (which I'd applaud you for) or you're making a fool of yourself.
Trolls AND straw men? You're telling tales, bro. Enough shenanigans. Get your ass to temple right now. And stop rolling on shabbas.
06:13 PM on 11/18/12 
User Info.
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
I swear, you're the coolest cat on these boards, dropping Lebowski references and shit.
Stop deflecting and get back to explaining why you support Hamas...
06:20 PM on 11/18/12 
User Info.
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
Just like how non-Irish Celtic fans simply appreciate the team more?
And why are you now dragging Irish people into this?
05:55 PM on 11/19/12 
User Info.
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
So...where were we?
Oh yeah. That one newbie was besmirching the Irish...
02:55 PM on 11/20/12 
User Info.
GeeBee
Tertium Non Datur
Irrelevant to the point I was making, which is that the Israelis shouldn't just leave Gaza alone when hundreds of civilians are getting injured and the Iron Dome only is intercepting a minority of the missiles launched.
Just FYI - Ehud Barak himself is saying the Iron Dome is intercepting close to 90%.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos