Username
Password

11:46 AM on 11/11/09 
User Info.
saysmydoctor
Resident New Yorker
Albany NY
Male - 24 Years Old
I support a two-state solution as an transitory stage.
11:56 AM on 11/11/09 
User Info.
saysmydoctor
Resident New Yorker
Albany NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Hopefully a secular state.
12:05 PM on 11/11/09 
User Info.
saysmydoctor
Resident New Yorker
Albany NY
Male - 24 Years Old
You don't think the damage and hard feelings (much too light of a term, I know, but I don't know what else to put) won't be too strong for them to overcome?

What kind of timeline are you thinking? (Not meant to sound like I'm on the attack if it comes across that way)
That's why I acknowledge the need for a middle period of two-states which would need to work together to peacefully coexist. Dom brought this up once and I never really considered the leap beyond just two states based against each other on something like religion.

As for a timeline, who knows?
12:41 PM on 11/11/09 
User Info.
saysmydoctor
Resident New Yorker
Albany NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Sup Britain with the backing of the US.
10:22 PM on 08/24/10 
User Info.
saysmydoctor
Resident New Yorker
Albany NY
Male - 24 Years Old
...by tanks with Hebrew written on them.
The Israelis stole my tanks!
02:57 AM on 10/21/10 
User Info.
saysmydoctor
Resident New Yorker
Albany NY
Male - 24 Years Old
What about a Palestinian getting on a bus full of innocent people and blowing it up? What about a group of Palestinian gunmen going into a school and shooting students? Both sides are wrong and I'm saying this as someone who was raised (but isn't now) to be an Orthodox Jew. Both sides are wrong and I wish there could be peace.

Also someone mentioned something about the Muslims being kicked out of one of their holiest lands, if you did any research you'd know that the SAME land the Dome of the Rock is on is also the HOLIEST Jewish site. Forget one of, its THE holiest. Orthodox Jews won't even go up there. Everyone needs to get off their high horse, I don't see you arguing that we should leave the U.S.A because the Native Americans were here first.
No, but I'd definitely argue we should do something to lift the Native Americans out of the squalor we've forced them to live in.
02:55 AM on 11/28/10 
User Info.
saysmydoctor
Resident New Yorker
Albany NY
Male - 24 Years Old
overrall i don't think you and i differ too much. (obviously i think Hamas are the aggressors and you prob see it the other way). I think I've discussed the settlement issue with you before and how I think that blame lies solely on the Israelis.

and I know I bring a pro-israel perspective, but I do feel the real victims in all of this are the Palestinian people. I do think Israel wants peace, I just think the current problem is that they are not willing to make any sort of peace deal as long as Hamas has influence. To me, the real obstacle right now is removing radical Hamas elements from Gaza. Until Hamas is out of power and replaced with a Palestinian government which is more moderate and concerned with helping its citizens more than the destruction of Israel, there will be no real progress. Which is good for no one.
Fact of the matter is Hamas won the PR war and the elections. Israel, if they want to win the hearts and minds, have to give a little.

And you can't really say Israel has ever "given" in any real sense. Instead, they've gotten increasingly aggressive in my opinion.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos