Username
Password

07:16 PM on 11/26/09 
User Info.
EchoPark
promesas son sombras
Sydney AU/Toledo OH
Male - 34 Years Old
The Palestinians will never have their own homeland if these people have their way.
08:08 AM on 04/23/10 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 29 Years Old
Can someone find the gaza thread from awhile ago? I can't seem to find it on my phone.

This one?
08:10 AM on 04/23/10 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 28 Years Old

Nah we had a really big one going around a year ago. This is the one I found too. I think eda created the one I'm talking about.
08:19 AM on 04/23/10 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 29 Years Old
Nah we had a really big one going around a year ago. This is the one I found too. I think eda created the one I'm talking about.

I don't see it anywhere, and I searched 'Gaza', 'Israel', 'Palestine'...nothin'.

Sorry.
08:22 AM on 04/23/10 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 28 Years Old
I don't see it anywhere, and I searched 'Gaza', 'Israel', 'Palestine'...nothin'.

Sorry.

It's all good. Thanks for trying.
08:25 AM on 04/23/10 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 29 Years Old
It's all good. Thanks for trying.

I think Anthony found it anyway, but now we have 3 Gaza threads on the front page,
10:04 AM on 05/06/10 
User Info.
Hiroki
Hooning bogan bro!
Here the now
Male
I support Israel and their fight against terrorism.
10:20 AM on 05/06/10 
User Info.
paper halo
we're just a million little gods
Liverpool, UK
Male
I support Israel and their fight against terrorism.

I support Palestine and their fight against oppression.

See how easy it is to paint an incredibly complex situation as black and white, and how stupid it looks?
01:31 AM on 05/07/10 
User Info.
Hiroki
Hooning bogan bro!
Here the now
Male
I support Palestine and their fight against oppression.

See how easy it is to paint an incredibly complex situation as black and white, and how stupid it looks?
I care.

I have various reasons why I support Israel and I haven't been fooled by the mass media into thinking that the Palestinian people are sweet little angels being bullied by those meanies in Israel. I suggest you goto Israel and see what it's like when these fuckers start trouble.
04:24 AM on 05/07/10 
User Info.
paper halo
Liverpool, UK
Male
I care.

I have various reasons why I support Israel and I haven't been fooled by the mass media into thinking that the Palestinian people are sweet little angels being bullied by those meanies in Israel. I suggest you goto Israel and see what it's like when these fuckers start trouble.

Who thinks that? I suggest you go to Palestine and see what it's like when bombs start falling over civilian areas.

That said, I'm not going to attempt to rationally debate with someone as foolish as this. I'm done here.
06:03 AM on 05/07/10 
User Info.
Hiroki
Hooning bogan bro!
Here the now
Male
Who thinks that? I suggest you go to Palestine and see what it's like when bombs start falling over civilian areas.

That said, I'm not going to attempt to rationally debate with someone as foolish as this. I'm done here.
Wow your quite foolish to think that only the Israelis bomb civilian area's so I will just let you live in your bubble of ignorance
06:07 AM on 05/07/10 
User Info.
paper halo
Liverpool, UK
Male
Wow your quite foolish to think that only the Israelis bomb civilian area's so I will just let you live in your bubble of ignorance

Where exactly did I say that, you bleeding imbecile? My point is that this conflict is far from one sided, as you were implying.
07:38 AM on 05/07/10 
User Info.
Zeran
Vampire
Hopefully a secular state.

i find this to be unrealistic, atleast for the near (and far) future. but i'm a skeptic.
06:21 AM on 05/19/10 
User Info.
Spikedeheld
...oh well
Leuven, Belgium
Male - 27 Years Old
Anyone who has read actual history books about Oslo and Balfour and.. everything.. would know that technically Israel does NOT 'occupy' territories, palestine was never a 'state', and if the palestinians wanted peace, they could've gotten it years ago. Most palestinians want the destruction of the state of Israel, it's that "simple". I support Netanyahu 100%.

And for anyone believing media and hates Israel, boycott Israel.. but not before seeing this:
02:21 AM on 05/20/10 
User Info.
open mind
Barbarian at the gates
No Avatar Selected
anchorage
Male - 33 Years Old
Anyone who has read actual history books about Oslo and Balfour and.. everything.. would know that technically Israel does NOT 'occupy' territories, palestine was never a 'state', and if the palestinians wanted peace, they could've gotten it years ago. Most palestinians want the destruction of the state of Israel, it's that "simple". I support Netanyahu 100%.

And for anyone believing media and hates Israel, boycott Israel.. but not before seeing this:

i'll take the great minds and scrap the needless pain in the ass of a country.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos