Username
Password
This Thread is Closed.

10:58 AM on 04/10/12 
User Info.
itsmesean0630
_________________________ __________
Male - 26 Years Old
Just looked up numbers on wikipedia (grain of salt), but it appears this show is losing viewers on a consistent weekly basis.
11:16 AM on 04/10/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
Just looked up numbers on wikipedia (grain of salt), but it appears this show is losing viewers on a consistent weekly basis.

Don't get why it matters. It's already renewed for an eighth season that's highly speculated to be the last.
11:24 AM on 04/10/12 
User Info.
itsmesean0630
Male - 26 Years Old
Don't get why it matters. It's already renewed for an eighth season that's highly speculated to be the last.
I suppose it doesn't; I was more or less just sayin'. However, I'm wondering if the drop is due to the inconsistency of when episodes air. It's just it started out so strong and last week dipped down to 8. Again, it doesn't matter, I'm just unsure of what happened.
11:26 AM on 04/10/12 
User Info.
*crying stars*
... are you crazy?
CA
Female - 24 Years Old
I adored the episode. It was funny, went flashback/forward on us appropriately, and we got progress on Ted! It also flat-out addressed how depressed Ted has been the last couple of years, and how he's lost his optimism.
And Ted with a baby was too cute.
11:41 AM on 04/10/12 
User Info.
neo506
thy foes profanely rage
Greensboro, NC
Male - 28 Years Old
Smart how they hid Barney's left hand.
anyone else notice that?!
Came to post this. Knowing what we know about the wedding, I wouldnt be surprised if He marries Quinn, they eventually divorce and he gets with Robin at the end of the final season
11:47 AM on 04/10/12 
User Info.
itsmesean0630
Male - 26 Years Old
By hiding Barney's hand or making it clear there was no wedding ring on it gives this show the ability to last another year or two (hell, maybe even 2015 when Ted's daughter is apparently born). Because if Barney does get married to Quinn at the end of this season, Ted doesn't meet his wife because he never said which wedding (if, of course, we are inferring that Barney doesn't stay with Quinn).
12:26 PM on 04/10/12 
User Info.
xkhiemster
xkhiemster.wordpress.com
Sun Valley, CA
Male - 23 Years Old
great episode. Barney and Quinn is really starting to grow on me.
01:55 PM on 04/10/12 
User Info.
MADSTA
~
Halifax
Female - 24 Years Old
Dawwwww Ted's baby!
02:15 PM on 04/10/12 
User Info.
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
Salem, OR
Male
So when is the next episode airing?
03:12 PM on 04/10/12 
User Info.
daftpunker45
Yeezus season approaching.
I feel Barney is going to get into another Nora situation with Robin again, and the finale will have some sort of scene involving Barney being conflicted...and when Ted meets with the wife, it will be connected with Barney's proposal. And the season 8 finale will be the wedding.
05:06 PM on 04/10/12 
User Info.
Greg
By hiding Barney's hand or making it clear there was no wedding ring on it gives this show the ability to last another year or two (hell, maybe even 2015 when Ted's daughter is apparently born). Because if Barney does get married to Quinn at the end of this season, Ted doesn't meet his wife because he never said which wedding (if, of course, we are inferring that Barney doesn't stay with Quinn).

It's been awhile since I rewatched it, but whichever wedding we have seen is where Ted meets his wife. Ted says its that wedding. Is it Barney's first engagement? Who knows. But the mother is there from what I remember Ted saying.
08:07 PM on 04/10/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
Indianapolis
Male - 29 Years Old
Staff Member

08:17 PM on 04/10/12 
User Info.
Nyquist Theorem
Love leaves scars.
Farmington Hills, MI
Male - 28 Years Old
When they cut away from Robin last night, I did a double take because it definitely looked like she was about to mouth the word "fuck" when she closed her mouth.
09:03 PM on 04/10/12 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
Laughed so hard at that, mainly because Ted's dumb face lol.
08:01 PM on 04/12/12 
User Info.
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
Toronto
Male - 26 Years Old
That cold open ruled hard.

We are all doomed.

Just kidding, congrats!

Regardless of that fact, this season is still doing better than any of the other seasons of HIMYM (I may or may not have a spreadsheet to back that up).

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos