Do they ever call him dad?
06:04 AM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
Toronto
Male - 25 Years Old
Do they ever call him dad?

Well he talks about all the little details of their lives that only a dad would know (details about the house, about their "aunts" and "uncles"). It's a funny premise, but not really thought out.
06:22 AM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
Mrk_Brdshw
Missouri
Male - 24 Years Old
Finally saw the episode. I liked it for the most part. Maybe I just liked it for the simple fact that we are finally getting rid of Quinn, but who knows. haha. I find it weird that this show is SO clever sometimes, but then with other things, like ones as big as Barney calling off his wedding, they do things so simple as having a pre-nup causing trust issues between them. I mean, I guess it's realistic, but still not as clever or elaborate as you'd expect from this show.

Also, as much as I like the Klaus character, that situation irritates me. Ted cheated on Victoria, she cheated on him with Klaus, Victoria leaves Klaus at the wedding for Ted, we then find out that Klaus was planning on doing the same.... And then ONE episode later, we are just supposed to accept that somehow all three of them end up living in the same apartment?... For real?!?

Klaus was an awesome character when we only saw him for a short amount of time, and he and Ted have that great conversation at the end of the last episode. Now, he's just like a gimmick or something. Ted already dealt with this situation with Stella when he was too nice to her ex. I don't understand how we're supposed to believe he would willingly bring Klaus around.
06:41 AM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
Toronto
Male - 25 Years Old
Finally saw the episode. I liked it for the most part. Maybe I just liked it for the simple fact that we are finally getting rid of Quinn, but who knows. haha. I find it weird that this show is SO clever sometimes, but then with other things, like ones as big as Barney calling off his wedding, they do things so simple as having a pre-nup causing trust issues between them. I mean, I guess it's realistic, but still not as clever or elaborate as you'd expect from this show.

Also, as much as I like the Klaus character, that situation irritates me. Ted cheated on Victoria, she cheated on him with Klaus, Victoria leaves Klaus at the wedding for Ted, we then find out that Klaus was planning on doing the same.... And then ONE episode later, we are just supposed to accept that somehow all three of them end up living in the same apartment?... For real?!?

Klaus was an awesome character when we only saw him for a short amount of time, and he and Ted have that great conversation at the end of the last episode. Now, he's just like a gimmick or something. Ted already dealt with this situation with Stella when he was too nice to her ex. I don't understand how we're supposed to believe he would willingly bring Klaus around.

It will probably provide fuel for a future conflict. Ya I totally agree with you on the Tony situation, and I think Ted will realize that sooner than he did with Stella and that will probably be the end of Victoria and Ted's relationship.
07:17 AM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
Ghost making toast joke was def the highlight, besides that great German sitcom.
09:37 AM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
aoftbsten
Go Buffs.
Boulder, CO
Male - 23 Years Old
Great episode. Highlights were the Snap Crackle Pop, Tugboat, "one of these couples would break up... ok it wasn't Marshall and Lilly, baby football. Bummed Klaus wasn't funny, he was the best part of the first episode.
04:56 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Man, not much to like about this episode either, 0 for 2 in my book. Bad acting, really unfunny jokes, unbelievable plot points, at least Lennon and Odenkirk are making money.
05:08 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
*crying stars*
... are you crazy?
CA
Female - 23 Years Old
I liked it. Glad Tom Lennon was back. I also liked the fact that Quinn and Barney broke up over something important like trust versus something like him and Robin.
07:30 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
Dodge725
Roll Tide Roll
Tuscaloosa
Male - 22 Years Old
As much as I hate that they brought her back, I love Victoria.
07:33 PM on 10/02/12 
User Info.
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
Philadelphia, PA
Male
I thought all the jokes landed really well, actually.
12:05 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
Southern California
Male - 26 Years Old
I guess I'm in the minority that Victoria looked terrible, wtf is up with that hair
12:21 AM on 10/03/12 
User Info.
xkhiemster
xkhiemster.wordpress.com
Sun Valley, CA
Male - 22 Years Old
i loved it! but i'm a sucker for short hair.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos