1. How did you get your band name?
We got our name randomly after our guitar player pitched it at practice and we thought it was “heavy”.
2. How did this band get started?
We formed this band in 2007 when I moved to Richmond, VA from Blacksburg, VA, and was eager to join the booming punk scene around town.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
We are influenced by greats like Strike Anywhere, Propaghandi, Modern Life is War, Hot Water Music, Lifetime, and The Loved Ones.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
I always thought touring with the Bouncing Souls would be entirely rad, as they are super nice dudes who always have packed shows and intense fans.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
I would be a gnar-bear, because bears are fierce as shit and rule.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
People should listen to us because we put our hearts into our songs and I think it shows. We give this band our all, and want to spread our gospel of humanity to pissed off listeners everywhere.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
The Starving Time. It wouldn’t be that difficult, we’re no guitar gods here, just punks.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
I would thank Thomas Barnett from Strike Anywhere for laying the foundation to our brand of melodic punk/hardcore in Richmond, our families, and everyone who has helped us along the way.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
This question is bogus. I would change everything, and start by providing good music to the masses, contrary to the garbage that is being produced today.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Crashing at a girl’s house in Johnson City, TN with Former Thieves from Iowa; partying hard all night and ignoring all her ‘rules’. She had no idea what she was getting into to.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
It’s a sweet site to check out info on bands!
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Whatever is new. For right now that is Lifeboat and Much Obliged (both unreleased).
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
The Outer Banks in North Carolina, chilling out with friends with no one around you. The closest you can get to peace on earth.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Green Day and Blink 182.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
The power to shred!!!!!!!!!!
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
I feel like we are on the right path and our working our asses off!
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Well fans probably don’t know that our guitar player is a scientist and actually holds a p.h.d. in microbiology….not bad for a punk, right?
18. What's your favorite holiday?
It’s always nice to visit my family around Christmas time.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
I work on bikes, watch Seinfeld, go to shows, and party.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I am a quintessential jack of all trades.