Password

Album Review
Fall Out Boy - Believers Never Die Album Cover

Fall Out Boy - Believers Never Die

Reviewed by
Fall Out Boy - Believers Never Die
Record Label: Island Records
Release Date: November 17, 2009
This review is a user submitted review from TERRABITHIA. You can see all of TERRABITHIA's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
10:07 AM on 12/18/09
zubinmoosa
Tonight I'm Burning Star IV
User Info.
That was a horrible review. Wow
12:41 PM on 12/18/09
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
This review was just as unnecessary as I'd expected it to be, maybe even more.
01:32 PM on 12/18/09
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Edit: 2 new bonus songs + 1 already released bonus song.

What a pointless review... You could sum it up like this "If you like Fall Out Boy and have their previous albums, then there's no reason to buy this unless you want to add to your collection. If you don't have the albums and enjoyed the singles they have put out, this is the CD for you"

That's all there is to it. No need to bring in JayZ quotes, no need to talk about awards they've won. No need to discuss the break we all know is happening. None of that has anything to do with this album really, and especially nothing to do with the music on the album.
12:34 AM on 12/19/09
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
User Info.
agreed with the people above me. sorry, it's just not worthwhile to review retrospectives of this kind.
04:30 AM on 12/19/09
denissuxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The review itself isn't 'horrible', it's just unecessary, and reads a lot more like an article about the album rather than an actual review
06:52 AM on 12/19/09
Chris Collum
User Info.
1. This review sucks.
2. Your reasons for writing this review (whatever they are) suck.
11:15 AM on 12/19/09
goldark
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Although I agree with denisuxx about the content of your review, I absolutely have to disagree with everyone concerning the grounds on which this review was written. When you guys say it was unnecessary, what are you actually saying?? That we don't need to read reviews of ''greatest hits'' albums, compilations or anything remotely in that field?? Las time I checked, absolutepunk did not have a "no review" policy concerning such releases...and in my opinion, greatest hits albums deserve to be equally valued as the rest.
01:43 PM on 12/19/09
TERRABITHIA
Lights, Camera, Action.
User Info.
Honestly if you don't care to read it, then don't. I like to write. Though my reviews may not be good, there's no reason to post numerous comments on how unnecessary it is to write this review or another greatest hits review. With this review, I just wanted to highlight how successful FOB has been. When a band releases a greatest hits compilation, it, to me, signifies how well they really have done over their past years. And I wrote this to notify people of how well FOB really has done. Whether or not you think they deserve it, I think they do.
03:21 PM on 12/19/09
John Collins
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hey. just wanted to say your review sucked. alot.
10:01 AM on 12/21/09
Chris Collum
User Info.
Honestly if you don't care to read it, then don't. I like to write. Though my reviews may not be good, there's no reason to post numerous comments on how unnecessary it is to write this review or another greatest hits review. With this review, I just wanted to highlight how successful FOB has been. When a band releases a greatest hits compilation, it, to me, signifies how well they really have done over their past years. And I wrote this to notify people of how well FOB really has done. Whether or not you think they deserve it, I think they do.
Then write a blog post about FOB's success. Or post in the official FOB thread. I agree with you 100% that FOB deserves a helluvalot of recognition...I just don't think their greatest hits comp deserves a review. That's all.
11:09 PM on 12/23/09
IAmConjuringYou
User Info.
yeah how dare you review this album and take up another review's space.

oh wait that isn't how it works at all, who cares that he reviewed it? don't read it if you ain't into it.
10:32 AM on 12/26/09
briewer
sunonthesand.com
User Info.
So wait, why don't any of my reviews get approved?
10:28 PM on 12/27/09
arson
User Info.
yeah how dare you review this album and take up another review's space.

oh wait that isn't how it works at all, who cares that he reviewed it? don't read it if you ain't into it.
Exactly; this review was unnecessary but there's no need for people to be complete assholes about it.
04:47 PM on 12/28/09
dearhome
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Though my reviews may not be good, there's no reason to post numerous comments on how unnecessary it is to write this review or another greatest hits review.

The purpose of negative feedback is to affect change. They're not being negative for, as you say, "no reason." They are telling you your shit sucks. I risk misunderstanding to surmise their opinions but I think they mean this:

Write something, that says something.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version