AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Album Review
The Paper Chase - Someday This Could All Be... Album Cover

The Paper Chase - Someday This Could All Be...

Reviewed by
Paper Chase, The Someday This Could All Be Yours, Vol. 1
Release Date:
This review was written by an AP.net staff member.
May 26, 2009

Displaying posts 1 - 7 of 7
05:51 AM on 12/22/09
bard
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
great review. they've been in my top 5 artists since hide the kitchen knives came out. the albums are amazing, but to truly experience them, you gotta see them live.
11:13 AM on 12/22/09
Chris Collum
User Info.
great review. they've been in my top 5 artists since hide the kitchen knives came out. the albums are amazing, but to truly experience them, you gotta see them live.
Yeah, I bet. Thanks!
11:19 AM on 12/22/09
bard
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, I bet. Thanks!
have you never seen them?

i live in fort worth, so they're pretty much a local band around here. i must have seen them 10 times by now.
11:25 AM on 12/22/09
Chris Collum
User Info.
have you never seen them?

i live in fort worth, so they're pretty much a local band around here. i must have seen them 10 times by now.
No I haven't. Not too many good bands come through Kentucky ;)
10:58 AM on 02/20/10
Betrayal Five
Betrayal Five
User Info.
I'm shocked to see a review of this band on here, and very happy! They have been one of my favorites for awhile. "God Bless Your Black Heart" is still in my top 10 albums and on a healthy rotation. On a side-note, John emailed me to respond to my question of "why don't you tour in CA?" and had a very douchebag comment but hey....love the band still.
11:58 AM on 02/21/10
Chris Collum
User Info.
I'm shocked to see a review of this band on here, and very happy! They have been one of my favorites for awhile. "God Bless Your Black Heart" is still in my top 10 albums and on a healthy rotation. On a side-note, John emailed me to respond to my question of "why don't you tour in CA?" and had a very douchebag comment but hey....love the band still.
Yeah...I came to the Paper Chase party a little late, discovering this album first and going backwards from there. But they're great. John really does seem like an arrogant douche though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos