AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Blink 182 News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 119.
10:45 PM on 06/30/06
ilovebsb
definatley my favorite blink memory is when i seen them with new found glory at suffolk downs in the summer of 01' . not only was it my favorite time seeing them(other than when fenix tx opened for them) but it was probley the best concert i've ever been to. nfg played pretty much everything of their selftitled and blink were just amazing. i'll never forget it.
10:49 PM on 06/30/06
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.
I think TOYPAJ is overlooked, but Dude Ranch is a fine, fine piece of work. It's what got me into Blink after all - "Dick Lips" is a great song.

Then again, for me...Blink did no wrong, even when they got popular on TRL and were literally everywhere you looked. I thought about giving up after Enema, but wouldn't you know it...TOYPAJ reeled me back in, in one of the best summers of my life.

Thanks Drew for making me want to go listen to some Blink.
10:50 PM on 06/30/06
mouood
I didn't even give you my coat!
User Info.
Originally Posted by ilovebsb
definatley my favorite blink memory is when i seen them with new found glory at suffolk downs in the summer of 01' . not only was it my favorite time seeing them(other than when fenix tx opened for them) but it was probley the best concert i've ever been to. nfg played pretty much everything of their selftitled and blink were just amazing. i'll never forget it.

I was there too. That was a fucking great show.
10:56 PM on 06/30/06
camery182
User Info.
truly a band that chaged the music all of us listen to. they made popular what might not have ever gotten that big. just amazing guys that always made people laugh and enjoy their shows. their best cd has to be the mark, tom, and travis show. it has all of their best songs with a lot of joking around and showing who they are. they could make anyone laugh and are amazing live. hopefully they make a comeback and ill be the first in line to greet them when they do.
11:05 PM on 06/30/06
SummerxStars
bebop & rocksteady
User Info.
M&M's.

I thank Blink 182 for everything I listen to today. Even if it isn't pop punk.
11:15 PM on 06/30/06
jerzeyboy13
User Info.
Blink was the only band i saw live where i paid $3 and got two tickets...they will always go down as my favorite band.
11:16 PM on 06/30/06
End is Forever
User Info.
11:24 PM on 06/30/06
Trevor Sostarich
Vernacular
User Info.
They're going to be back. Brendan from Atticus was telling me the other day about the split. It was planned since the untitled album came out. They were going to tour and such and then call a break. A BIG BREAK. They were all going to go do their own thing. Why they called the break at the time is questionable. Mark and Tom needed a break from eachother and they still consider eachother best friends. They'll return as blink once AvA calms down (and Tom get off his fucking high horse) and once Plus 44 calms down as well. Mark and Travis are still the same people. Tom is fucking insane. I can't even pick a favorite song by blink or even a favorite album. They're amazing. They always will be...
11:24 PM on 06/30/06
Believer
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I really am happy to see this post! :) im glad im not the only one with a blink album on constant play this summer
11:32 PM on 06/30/06
Ailite
one bright dusk
User Info.
Thanks Drew. I was looking through iTunes thinking, "What can I listen to?" and then I saw this, so for the next week or so I'll be Blink obsessed. Seriously, thank you.

TAYPAJI has been a favorite record of mine for 4 solid years, thats a while for me.
11:32 PM on 06/30/06
SurfWaxKyle
Manna is a hell of a drug.
User Info.
"Hey, you better wipe that shit eating grin off your face, because this next song's a sad one... and uhhhh, more importantly than that... if you're eating shit and grinning, then today's probably not your day anyway."

"We are professionals. We just professionally suck, and professionally act like a bunch of assholes on stage... we're just as God made us."

I love turning the live cd way up and acting like I'm at one of their shows. So cool.
11:36 PM on 06/30/06
Ailite
one bright dusk
User Info.
Oh man, seeing them fit "I don't want no scrub" into Dammit is great.
11:40 PM on 06/30/06
Dan CiTi
To Let The World Be
User Info.
I know what you guys mean I think Green Day alittle more for me, but Blink is quite special as well.
11:49 PM on 06/30/06
VAYA
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
that is random. i just downloaded the full discography a couple days ago (mainly cause i didnt have cheshire cat) and i have been listening to it non-stop too. cheshire cat was the first album i heard that turned me on to punk and "alternative" music, as in an alternative to pop crap that was on the radio at the time in my hometown.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests