Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 25 of 25
10:27 PM on 07/03/06
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
Originally Posted by Russ Hockenbury
I love this band and I love Brandon Allin's SKAnky ass!
Haha, we should definitely start dating, Russ.
12:05 AM on 07/04/06
plain white t's
Skate Punk
User Info.
yeh brandon thanks for telling us all about whats happening in the ska world, its good to be able to come onto the site and read about ska bands as well as other "punk" bands
01:00 AM on 07/04/06
Dan1234
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
ahhhhhhh i love this, and you asked my question! i was wondering if Kev would sing anymore, i thought it was weird he didn't have a song on Perm, thanks for asking my q! You are indeed da man.

and didn't Kev say stuff about that Streetlight Keasbey Nights the last interview ap did with him? ahhh here it is
"We arent involved in the Keasbey Nights project, and I don't really want to talk about it because Tomas hasn't really told me much about it. I personally don't see the point in revisiting the album, but it's his project from when he was young and he wants to do it. I am sure his intentions are noble."

I'm sure he gets asked that question all the time
05:22 AM on 07/04/06
xuixinho
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Nice and quick interview, good job! I'm glad they are back again (DS was weak in my POV). :)
02:59 AM on 07/05/06
Dan1234
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by xuixinho
Nice and quick interview, good job! I'm glad they are back again (DS was weak in my POV). :)

Dino Sounds is the best cd ever freaking made
09:57 AM on 07/05/06
burnpianoisland
Hot Damn!
User Info.
Originally Posted by Dan1234
Dino Sounds is the best cd ever freaking made
then i guess you've never listened to keasbey nights.
05:29 PM on 07/07/06
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
User Info.
Great review Brandon, big fan of this album.
10:24 PM on 07/07/06
skalin
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I definately can sense some bitterness in kevin's response to the SM question. I can see that they could be pissed cause as soon as streetlight came out they blew up in the ska scene and catch 22 was left with a mediocre pop/ska album that came out around the same time that ewn came out. Who are you gonna go for as a ska listener, a poppy ska rock album or a new hope for old c22 keasbey sound with more and well played instruments? I rest my case. I feel also that the C22 live cd/dvd was a bad decidion on their part but really it was probably Victory's more so than theirs. If they were gonna release a DVD then they should have released solely a DVD not just a CD/DVD of the same stuff and with the dvd you get extra concerts added in there. Anyhoo I feel tha PR is a good cd well made and better than Dino Sounds but still is below alone and keasbey.
09:44 PM on 07/16/06
Brandon Allin
Stay Ready
User Info.
Originally Posted by Broken Parachute
Great review Brandon, big fan of this album.
Thanks, man!
08:55 PM on 09/06/06
fullerm
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't think he's pissed at all, I just think he meant he's answered that question online before and he'd rather not explain his feeling again. :)

or maybe his quote about saying that bands release completely unoriginal albums and people kiss their asses for it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos