Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 21 of 21
01:33 PM on 01/31/10
lew_1987
The desperation's gone.
User Info.
Steve lives next door to me. We're still good friends. There's no bad blood between us or the band.

Just wanted to make sure this was clarified :)
So he has quit? What's happening with Chemist now then? I am still eagerly awaiting a new EP...
03:00 PM on 01/31/10
oldwirehands
billionsandbillions / Chris
User Info.
So he has quit? What's happening with Chemist now then? I am still eagerly awaiting a new EP...

Yeah, Steve isn't playing drums with us anymore. We all knew, one day he was going to have to leave the band. We're going to record three songs soon, with the new members. Hopefully, we won't disappoint haha. I sure like playing the new stuff.
09:43 AM on 02/01/10
lew_1987
The desperation's gone.
User Info.
Yeah, Steve isn't playing drums with us anymore. We all knew, one day he was going to have to leave the band. We're going to record three songs soon, with the new members. Hopefully, we won't disappoint haha. I sure like playing the new stuff.
You should get those up as soon as they're done! If they're anywhere near as good as the latest 3 songs you have done then I'm sure they'll be great.

Has he left to pursue EAPZ, or for other reasons?
11:33 AM on 02/01/10
oldwirehands
billionsandbillions / Chris
User Info.
You should get those up as soon as they're done! If they're anywhere near as good as the latest 3 songs you have done then I'm sure they'll be great.

Has he left to pursue EAPZ, or for other reasons?

Yeah, Steve is focusing on EAPZ. They're writing a new album. There is also a possibility I might play guitar for them live? Time will tell.

This year is going to be big for this area. Just putting it out there: Nick and Jimmy (the original guitar and bass player of the Chemist) just released a full-length album under the band Standing on The Shoulders of Giants. If you haven't heard them yet, check them out on purevolume, the album is streaming there. That, and I've also been musically busy with Billions and Billions (solo stuff) and another group, yet to be named with familiar faces.

So, there's going to be a lot activity this year. Looking forward to a busy summer with Chemist, and the gang.
12:08 PM on 02/01/10
CatalinaCaper
Stay Classy, San Diego
User Info.
Whatever you do tell the boys of EAPZ to make their way down to Central Florida and play a show for god sakes.

I would work endlessly to promote the show. Seriously.
12:39 PM on 02/01/10
lew_1987
The desperation's gone.
User Info.
Yeah, Steve is focusing on EAPZ. They're writing a new album. There is also a possibility I might play guitar for them live? Time will tell.

This year is going to be big for this area. Just putting it out there: Nick and Jimmy (the original guitar and bass player of the Chemist) just released a full-length album under the band Standing on The Shoulders of Giants. If you haven't heard them yet, check them out on purevolume, the album is streaming there. That, and I've also been musically busy with Billions and Billions (solo stuff) and another group, yet to be named with familiar faces.

So, there's going to be a lot activity this year. Looking forward to a busy summer with Chemist, and the gang.
Same here

It all sounds pretty good going, I'm going to check out Nick and Jimmy's band shortly because I'm looking forward to hearing what they've done after Chemist. I already loved Billions and Billions (I'm the guy who commented you a while back about the new song).

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos