Password

Album Review

Kill Paradise - The Second Effect Album Cover

Kill Paradise - The Second Effect

Reviewed by
Kill Paradise The Second Effect
Record Label: BreakSilence Recordings
Release Date: November 10, 2009
This review is a user submitted review from npmshah. You can see all of npmshah's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 20
12:06 AM on 01/10/10
Colinreturn
User Info.
the only reason i consider 3oh3 above the noise with this genre is because they are nice guys that dont take anything they do seriously, unlike the rest of these tools.

good review.
12:40 AM on 01/10/10
HometownHero
User Info.
Mediocre review of a terrible artist
03:10 AM on 01/10/10
npmshah
Our Love Is Like A Song
User Info.
what's so mediocre about it?
05:05 AM on 01/10/10
denissuxx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't think this a bad review at all, I'm just puzzled why you'd review something you don't like...
05:31 AM on 01/10/10
cwhit412
User Info.
I don't think this a bad review at all, I'm just puzzled why you'd review something you don't like...
That's what I thought. maybe he was having a bad day, a breakup or something, and needed to beat something up.
08:28 AM on 01/10/10
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
I understand the review. Saw these guys live and thought they were fun. Checked out the album and thought that it sucked.
01:53 PM on 01/10/10
Colinreturn
User Info.
I understand the review. Saw these guys live and thought they were fun. Checked out the album and thought that it sucked.
i remember seeing them and noticing that instead of just having the electronic beats played ipod style, they had a cool full electronic drum set, something ive never noticed other bands doing. but thats about it for them.
03:19 PM on 01/10/10
npmshah
Our Love Is Like A Song
User Info.
I was a fan of some of Kill Paradise's The Effect. I was hoping this would be a decent follow up. I was obviously wrong.
04:32 PM on 01/10/10
npmshah
Our Love Is Like A Song
User Info.
That's what I thought. maybe he was having a bad day, a breakup or something, and needed to beat something up.
no. this review actually came at the end of one of the best weeks of my life. Which is why I decided to focus on what little positive there was in this record.
04:34 PM on 01/10/10
cwhit412
User Info.
no. this review actually came at the end of one of the best weeks of my life. Which is why I decided to focus on what little positive there was in this record.
Oh snap.
But why review a record to destroy it? Doesn't that waste your life a bit?
Like, I can see reviewing a bad record if it's a band you like, but disappointed you. The only negative review I've done is of the new Cobra album.
04:46 PM on 01/10/10
npmshah
Our Love Is Like A Song
User Info.
Oh snap.
But why review a record to destroy it? Doesn't that waste your life a bit?
Like, I can see reviewing a bad record if it's a band you like, but disappointed you. The only negative review I've done is of the new Cobra album.
well, I had requested this album through the AP.net review system, and it wasn't totally unlistenable, so i felt obligated to write the review. haha.
05:06 PM on 01/10/10
cwhit412
User Info.
well, I had requested this album through the AP.net review system, and it wasn't totally unlistenable, so i felt obligated to write the review. haha.
Ah. Okay.
That changes things a bit :P
06:10 PM on 01/10/10
andthetruthwill
You keep company with wolves.
User Info.
I think these guys have some potential. They sang good live, but they sooo need a band. You could hear the computer in the tracks playing from the laptop. They have a ways to go, but there is potential here. This is a pretty subdued record, but not bad. It has some nice moments, particularly "Katie and I."
07:02 PM on 01/10/10
sweetfootaction
Cake-eater
User Info.
I think these guys have some potential. They sang good live, but they sooo need a band. You could hear the computer in the tracks playing from the laptop. They have a ways to go, but there is potential here. This is a pretty subdued record, but not bad. It has some nice moments, particularly "Katie and I."
I cannot believe that you are 29.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version