Raimi's first two movies are better
Lol no, Maguire was horribly miscast
02:30 PM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
Dodge725
Roll Tide Roll
Tuscaloosa
Male - 22 Years Old
I fail to understand why you needed to type that in Bing and screencap it. I also fail to understand why anybody would use Bing. Ever.

Also, I'm surprised about all the hate toward the first movie. Beat every single Sam Raimi film for me. Hate Maguire.

I believe that is a screencap from the movie not himself. Seems like you understand why its funny due to your completely valid hatred of bing.

Don't know much about electro, but I like fox (he's gonna kill it in Django) but remember, most non-origin superhero movies feature multiple villains so if you don't like it, there's still hope. I'd guess Goblin in the end to kill Gwen and leave a cliffhanger.
03:04 PM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
CarpetElf
Stay Hungry, Stay Free, Stay Lucky
Tallahassee, Florida
Male - 20 Years Old
I don't get all the people not liking Foxx for this.
03:14 PM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
I fail to understand why you needed to type that in Bing and screencap it. I also fail to understand why anybody would use Bing. Ever.
That's an actual screen shot from the movie.

The more I think about it, the more I realize how many minute things bogged this movie down. As far as a standalone plot went for the first part of this planned trilogy, I thought it's delivery was horrid. I never got the sense of emotion when Ben died or the even the struggle of Spider Man against the Lizard. It was just flat. The whole damn thing was flat. I really had high hopes for this movie, and I'm sad to say it didn't live up to them. Not even close. It's gonna take one hell of a sequel to make up for some of the flaws made here.
I just rewatched it today and I completely agree. However, I think much of the movie was bogged down by the retelling of his origin and such, so they should really improve in the sequel.

I don't get all the people not liking Foxx for this.
Personally, I don't see him fitting the personality of the character at all. I think Foxx is a great actor, but I just can't see him in this role. Damien Lewis would be cool. I've always loved the idea of Aaron Paul playing Electro.
03:40 PM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
drudo182
Be Royal
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
Electro isn't very iconic so I'm a bit surprised at all the backlash this is getting. Hope it's not because the dude is black.
04:01 PM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Electro isn't very iconic so I'm a bit surprised at all the backlash this is getting. Hope it's not because the dude is black.
Honestly, I think that's a big reason fueling the fire, but I'd chalk that up to the "traditionalist" type of fanboys. I have no problem with that aspect. I just don't see this as a Bane in the Nolanverse situation where changing the character ultimately could be better. Granted, Foxx is quite an actor, but I just don't see him as the best fit. Even so, it kind of worries me to have an actor of his caliber in that role if they ever want to do a Sinister Six. I can't imagine he would return for such a small role.
04:38 PM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 22 Years Old
Jamie Foxx as Electro....could be good but probably won't be.
04:47 PM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 22 Years Old
You all bitched about Heath Ledger too.

Don't compare the two.
04:52 PM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
Should we go ahead and start a thread for sequel?
05:29 PM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
drudo182
Be Royal
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
Yep. Actually thought it was already done.
05:56 PM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
I believe that is a screencap from the movie not himself. Seems like you understand why its funny due to your completely valid hatred of bing.

That's an actual screen shot from the movie.

Ah, wow my bad I completely forgot about that scene. Now that you guys mention it, I remember seeing that scene in films and laughing at the sheer fact that Peter used Bing xD.
06:02 PM on 11/02/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
You all bitched about Heath Ledger too.

This is a very valid point, and I will keep an open mind until I actually see him and Shailene in theaters, but I find myself a little more trusting of Nolan's casting over Webb's. Not that Webb has really given any poor casting that I can think of, but Nolan seems to have a larger portfolio of awesome movies with great actors for their roles. While (500) Days of Summer was a freaking great movie with perfect actors, it's really the only other film by Webb out there, so we don't have as huge a selection of movies to see where he's consistently had a great cast in his films, if that makes any sense?
09:56 AM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
Beer4Breakfast
No Avatar Selected
Male - 28 Years Old
I'll be patiently waiting until 2020 when this franchise gets re-rebooted.
10:58 AM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
drudo182
Be Royal
Springfield, MO
Male - 29 Years Old
Is it because he used Bing or because of what he searched? I guess I don't see why that matters.
10:59 AM on 11/04/12 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 22 Years Old
Because Bing is one of the worst search engines to have ever existed

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music