Username
Password

04:49 PM on 01/11/10 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 25 Years Old
I'm hoping for a villain such as the Lizard or Morbius. Or maybe a less popular villain Morlun, a villain that has nearly killed Spiderman twice.
04:50 PM on 01/11/10 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Something tells me this won't turn out so good. Fingers crossed that Joel Schumacher doesn't get anywhere near this.
04:51 PM on 01/11/10 
User Info.
StrictlyBiznas
Sicklerville NJ
Male - 27 Years Old
I'm hoping for a villain such as the Lizard or Morbius. Or maybe a less popular villain Morlun, a villain that has nearly killed Spiderman twice.

Lizard would have been great in Spider Man 4 as Dr. Connors was in all 3 of the other movies and Peter game him the symbiote in 3.
04:51 PM on 01/11/10 
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 25 Years Old
Venom does not suck. Venom is Spider Man's Joker.
Green Goblin is Spiderman's joker. The dude has killed Peter Parker's girlfriend, his baby, as well as corrupted his best friend. Sure, no one hates Spiderman as much as Venom, but no one has fucked up his life as much as the Green Goblin.
04:52 PM on 01/11/10 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
was lookin forward to an epic spidey 4 oh well. spidey reboot is dumb its not like the franchise was a huge failure like the original incredible hulk or 80's batman movies.
The first two Batman's were great flicks, it was the kid friendly Schumacher sequels that ruined the series to the point where they had to reboot it.
04:53 PM on 01/11/10 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
TX/NJ
Male - 26 Years Old
Venom does not suck. Venom is Spider Man's Joker.

lol na
04:53 PM on 01/11/10 
User Info.
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
Wright City, MO
Male - 26 Years Old
Green Goblin is Spiderman's joker. The dude has killed Peter Parker's girlfriend, his baby, as well as corrupted his best friend. Sure, no one hates Spiderman as much as Venom, but no one has fucked up his life as much as the Green Goblin.
I fully back this. Venom wins for sheer hatred for sure but no way was he more evil then the Green Goblin.
04:55 PM on 01/11/10 
User Info.
Unique Dragon
No Avatar Selected
Long Island, NY
Male
The first two Batman's were great flicks, it was the kid friendly Schumacher sequels that ruined the series to the point where they had to reboot it.

thats actually true, my mistake. the horrible failure of batman forever and the one with robin makes me forget how much i liked the first one. and i ment 90's**
04:55 PM on 01/11/10 
User Info.
StrictlyBiznas
Sicklerville NJ
Male - 27 Years Old
Even if he isn't, Venom is pretty close to being like the Joker in Batman. In a sense that he is one of Spiderman's main enemies.
04:56 PM on 01/11/10 
User Info.
Dunn.Nope
Registered Member
I am not mad that the whole Vulture/Vultress will never happen. what the hell were they thinking with that?
04:58 PM on 01/11/10 
User Info.
StrictlyBiznas
Sicklerville NJ
Male - 27 Years Old
I am not mad that the whole Vulture/Vultress will never happen. what the hell were they thinking with that?

"How can we make this movie worse than the previous instalment?"
User Info.
jwicklun
Never forget.
San Francisco, CA
Male - 25 Years Old
I fully back this. Venom wins for sheer hatred for sure but no way was he more evil then the Green Goblin.
Plus Eddie Brock comes off as sympathetic. He is a good guy, he just hates Spiderman with a passion. He ends having his own comic book series, protecting the people of San Francisco (my city which is badass), but in the end the suit abandons him, leaving him with cancer. Normon Osborn on the other hand, is bastard, pure and simple.
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Wow Im drunk then I thought I think Im posting in a thread about spiderman 4.
04:59 PM on 01/11/10 
User Info.
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
Seattle, WA
Male - 20 Years Old
Yea!, let's reboot a series that is three months old. Fucking stupid.
haha yeah my thoughts exactly. i can't see this making much money either. Sony is freaking retarded
05:00 PM on 01/11/10 
User Info.
JordanBuell
and sail belly up to the clouds
Rochester NY
Male - 23 Years Old
so happy about this. didnt like the direction that it was taking in the third one and it, in my opinion, is better for them to quit while they are ahead.

a reboot this soon though seems like over kill.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos