Male - 21 Years Old
its called Record Label Submit.
http://www.recordlabelsubmit.com/
08:22 AM on 01/15/10 
User Info.
sinktylersink
Pittsburgh, Pa
Male - 25 Years Old
Looks like a scam. The site looks as if it was made in an hour. Seems like some people trying to take advantage of naive bands that might think there is an easy way to get signed. A band could do the exact same thing that this site is doing for themselves, for free. The most important things are to actually be good and work hard, not pay someone else to try to get you in with labels (especially not this site).

Also, after looking around a little bit (there isn't much to look at), they don't even dare state that they've gotten any specific artists signed or anything like that (unless I'm missing it). They have pictures of Tokio Hotel's album, The Colours, and Avatar (still don't quite understand why) and all the records labels logos, but they're just links to those artists/labels. I'd be willing to bet that the building shown on their contact page is not theirs. They're not coming out on their site and claiming that they helped sign any of those bands or worked with any of those labels (or that the building is theirs) so technically there is no lying going on, just a ridiculous amount of attempted deception.
03:53 AM on 01/23/10 
User Info.
therukus
Male - 27 Years Old
All those websites are absolute bullshit.
09:22 PM on 01/24/10 
User Info.
Stevesayshi
Male - 25 Years Old
yep, total crap-o-la
07:10 AM on 01/25/10 
User Info.
Pencey Prep
No Avatar Selected
Can guarantee that is a scam, although if they were smarter they could get more then 25$ from the suckers.
12:12 PM on 02/04/10 
User Info.
xnickxbabyx
San Antonio
Male - 22 Years Old
Scam.
08:30 PM on 02/04/10 
User Info.
jmo182
No Avatar Selected
the south
Male - 25 Years Old
lmao! definitely scam
09:39 PM on 02/04/10 
User Info.
davehennessy
www.facebook.com/davehennessymusic
Chicago
Male
hahaha
05:58 PM on 08/21/11 
User Info.
Dutch500
No Avatar Selected
Male - 35 Years Old
One thing I do not like is when people who never used a service or product get online and blog in a negative way about something that has proven to be of great value to someone else. I have a cousin who is a upcoming pop singer who has used Record Label Submit.com and has recieved feedback from a A&R from Universal who told her he discovered her from her RLS submission. She was later signed to a one album deal on Mercury records which is owned by Universal so to blog about this site in a negative way is just wrong when in reality this site has proven to be a asset to many artists. Artists never listen to other artists who are angry & frustrated with the music industry because they will rob you of your dreams.. Make up your own minds to what you want to do when it comes to your music & you may find yourself putting bloggers like this guy in their place !
05:58 PM on 08/21/11 
User Info.
Dutch500
No Avatar Selected
Male - 35 Years Old
One thing I do not like is when people who never used a service or product get online and blog in a negative way about something that has proven to be of great value to someone else. I have a cousin who is a upcoming pop singer who has used Record Label Submit.com and has recieved feedback from a A&R from Universal who told her he discovered her from her RLS submission. She was later signed to a one album deal on Mercury records which is owned by Universal so to blog about this site in a negative way is just wrong when in reality this site has proven to be a asset to many artists. Artists never listen to other artists who are angry & frustrated with the music industry because they will rob you of your dreams.. Make up your own minds to what you want to do when it comes to your music & you may find yourself putting bloggers like this guy in their place !
11:35 AM on 08/22/11 
User Info.
sguitaradam
Male - 20 Years Old

I'm so glad you came to clear that up..
12:02 PM on 08/22/11 
User Info.
Yontsey
This Awkward Silence / Dustin
Cleveland, OH
Male - 30 Years Old
The fact that they have a picture of Hit The Lights and under their picture it calls them, No Lights, makes me skeptical. Also the fact that there is little information on the site and generic links makes me even more skeptical.
11:45 AM on 09/07/11 
User Info.
SeanBNS
No Avatar Selected
Omaha, NE
Male - 24 Years Old

Anyways.....
03:03 PM on 09/07/11 
User Info.
rossautomatica
rossAUTOMATICA!
Glasgow, Scotland
Male - 27 Years Old
The use of Comic Sans put me off almost instantly.

I want to join in and say it sounds like a scam but I'm not totally convinced it is. It is a little suspect that they ask for $25 to submit a track and the website does look quite amateur, however I'd be interested in speaking to someone who has submitted music to them and see what kind of response (if any) they got before making a decision.
10:33 PM on 09/07/11 
User Info.
PerfectChaos337
Someone should write some halfway decent throw-away songs under a fake band name, throw in the $25, and see what happens.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets