AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 96 of 96
11:38 AM on 01/25/10
OneloveCartel
User Info.
hun...you should leave the facts to someone who knows there shit....for one...cartel left epic . if you actually followed cartel and got your head out of your ass you would know the true facts. googles not always right. youre defending yourself on a useless fact, ive followed cartel for five years, they are my favorite band, i THINK i would know a little more than you do. people who "saved their ears misery" are the people who wanna hear the same music over and over...theyre the people who want a chroma 2..3..4..so on. bands should explore sounds, not stick to the same thing. sure not everyones gonna like it..some people hate change...but the fans like me, who do, the ones that understand it, are the only ones who MATTER. your never gonna like it, im never gonna hate it. so please, drop it. this can go on forever
I hope you know this made my day :)
11:50 AM on 01/25/10
LaughingAtYou
It's really just apathy.
User Info.
S/T sold LESS THAN HALF of what Chroma did. Research it. Fans heard the music on their myspace prior to release and HALF the people were stupid enough to spend their money on it, but the other half of Chroma fans noticed that, and laughed knowing they saved their ears the misery S/T provided. Epic records dropped Cartel. Not too many fans of Cartel stood around after Chroma, and therefore means S/T IS AWFUL. the facts are there, no need to argue.
I hate to say it but this guy got at least one part of this statement right. S/T did not sell as much as Chroma did. But whatever you guys can't change someone's opinion so stop arguing and grow up! I'll say it again I love the S/T. People just need to listen to it more...
04:34 PM on 01/25/10
cartelr0cks
User Info.
I hate to say it but this guy got at least one part of this statement right. S/T did not sell as much as Chroma did. But whatever you guys can't change someone's opinion so stop arguing and grow up! I'll say it again I love the S/T. People just need to listen to it more...
and have an open mind. im not putting down his music, why should he be putting down ours?
06:33 PM on 01/25/10
OneloveCartel
User Info.
yea, we already knew that. but bashing it and trying argue with us is pointless.
10:08 PM on 03/10/10
KOW
User Info.
This is a great interveiw. Deep South is my favorite on Cycles but the rest of the album just sounds generic and boring to me. I liked the others a lot better.Although I have to admit Deep South is a GREAT song.
10:07 AM on 03/29/10
BrennanHickson
Awaiting Criticism
User Info.
I always thought, "Born on the same day as the sun," was referring to the Summer Solstice.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos