|Hint: Have a band you'd like to see interviewed? Tell us.|
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
1. How did you get your band name?
It's my name
2. How did this band get started?
I started singing and writing songs at the age of 16. Somebody then heard one and said, "You're alright," so I kept writing. A few years later (aged 22) some housemates heard my songs and persuaded me to do a gig.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
I used to sing and play a lot to Oasis and Beatles songs to begin with. More recently I am taken away with Bruce Springsteen after watching his live show at Glastonbury.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
Beatles - Legends
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
Chimp - So I can swing around from tree to tree and be a slob.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because I have put a lot of effort and time into recording an album with songs influenced by my real life adventures and events.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
A piece of piss with any. I'm lacking these mad solos and 5 minute outros.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Other bands for letting me support them on my way to glory!
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
They would visit little areas in the England where nobody knows about to find me. Apart from that I would take away some of this useless hip hop pop shit. Sack lots of radio djs and create radio stations to play solely music. Good music.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Getting lost every time.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Michael (on myspace) because the lyrics get a reaction - everyone seems to get into it.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Hot beaches anywhere with topless females....
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Cast, Shed Seven. BEACH BOYS!
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Fly because how mint would that be!!
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
In my small town, yes. Anywhere else, not even close.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
I recorded, wrote, and produced the whole of my album.
18. What's your favorite holiday?
The lads on tours ones.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Xbox all the way. Bit of 24.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
I can juggle......I do photography....ermm I play piano.
No one has commented on this interview.You can be the first.
More From This Author