AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Victory Records News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 30.
08:06 PM on 01/31/10
Say Hello 87
User Info.
you can write and record new material all you want, but it wont make the band any better without the members that made it what it was.
08:12 PM on 01/31/10
tyramail
wake up i'm calling you
User Info.
i still haven't even listened to a new day. i should get on that. either way, it's pretty neat they are putting out another so quickly.
08:33 PM on 01/31/10
OdeToTheSun
Exit:Denied
User Info.
Why can't this band just break up instead of torturing themselves or start a brand new band?
HEY NOW
08:51 PM on 01/31/10
Heroin Robot
User Info.
honestly a new day was such a let down
08:59 PM on 01/31/10
Color Morale
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
a new day was such a fucking let down
09:01 PM on 01/31/10
brent_ster
My Dinosaur Life
User Info.
Hope its better then the last one
09:02 PM on 01/31/10
Max_123
@HeyMaxSup
User Info.
find a new singer and they'll be okay, i didn't listen to the whole album because i couldn't bare it any longer, but the songs i did listen to was all screaming which is really fucking annoying
10:27 PM on 01/31/10
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
What a terrible thing to say was the only cd I could listen to. What people don't see about these bands that jump at the chance to get on a record label is that they sign to have a certain amount of cd's released on that lable, sometimes within a faster time zone. Which generally (not always) results in not well thought out cd's that are too rushed. ADTR is in the studio already as well. figures.
05:57 AM on 02/01/10
Coverbydesign
User Info.
New Day wasnt bad It was just missing something. To me it was missing Kevin vocals...the only song I can really stand on the cd is My Surrender... due to the fact that Jesse from My American Heart did vocals for the song. Really I feel they should ask him to join Four Letter Lie. I know he wants to do a his soul thing.But really I feel his vocals fit Four Letter Lie really well.
06:20 AM on 02/01/10
YouAreAnIdiot
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Why is this band still a band?
07:32 AM on 02/01/10
DanielJames
User Info.
I really hope that they find a clean vocalist for this record. They NEED to have one for their sound. The screamer isn't terrible, but he has no variety whatsoever. What a Terrible Thing to Say was such a solid record because the two vocalists complimented each other so well. I haven't completely written them off just yet so this next album will be the deciding factor for me.
07:58 AM on 02/01/10
brothaman
is too legit to quit.
User Info.
not a bad band, but shit guitar tone and monotone screaming do not a good sound make.
11:52 AM on 02/01/10
more heart
Midtown Saves
User Info.
They no longer have my interest now that they've lost Kevin right before recording this record.
02:02 PM on 02/01/10
punkrockmedic
User Info.
New Day wasnt bad It was just missing something. To me it was missing Kevin vocals...the only song I can really stand on the cd is My Surrender... due to the fact that Jesse from My American Heart did vocals for the song. Really I feel they should ask him to join Four Letter Lie. I know he wants to do a his soul thing.But really I feel his vocals fit Four Letter Lie really well.

That song was ok. Nothing spectacular. The rest of the album is good. At first I wasn't into it. After a few more spins I fell in love. Track 4 is the best song on that album.
11:45 PM on 03/10/12
Syke123
User Info.
Let your body take over made y life i still play it all day every day. i agree possibly was the best badn with the variety and the amazingness that was the duet
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests