AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

12:22 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
Chris M.
Love that Graham Yost took a play from Tarantino and had "Love Train" playing during the Constable Bob/Yolo fight.
12:24 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
wall e
@mattobrien37
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
Friendly reminder that the show named a character YOLO.

Also, having grown up watching Nickelodeon, it's really jarring to hear Mike O'Malley swear like that
12:26 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Great episode.
12:35 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
wall e
@mattobrien37
Agawam, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
Do we think that Drew Thompson would have tried to escape if they gave him a weapon/he got the chance? Or do you think he realizes he's done.
01:08 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
JamieTheSonger
05 Fuck Em
New York City
Male - 19 Years Old
Do we think that Drew Thompson would have tried to escape if they gave him a weapon/he got the chance? Or do you think he realizes he's done.

I think that there were only two options. Death or jail and he didn't seem to care which way it went. I'd imagine he'd try if he got the chance
02:06 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Fucking fantastic. I honestly might argue best of the series. The highway scene, the 'Love Train,' everything with the school, it was the epitome of 'wait, it's almost done? It CAN'T be done yet, shit!' television. 100% made up for the fact that at times this season seemed unsure of where it wanted to go and what it wanted to focus on. We are in for two absolutely batshit crazy episodes to end out the season.

Really hope Yost gets his wish of six seasons.
02:30 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
vivatoto56
EB was left out
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
Fucking fantastic. I honestly might argue best of the series. The highway scene, the 'Love Train,' everything with the school, it was the epitome of 'wait, it's almost done? It CAN'T be done yet, shit!' television. 100% made up for the fact that at times this season seemed unsure of where it wanted to go and what it wanted to focus on. We are in for two absolutely batshit crazy episodes to end out the season.

Really hope Yost gets his wish of six seasons.

Totally agree. Episode was perfect...like a few weeks ago wikipedia only had This season down for 12 episodes so up until now I was under the impression the finale was next week. Now I'm even more blown away by last night knowing that was only the beginning of the climax.
02:51 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Idk anything about what this pulls in ratings-wise, but considering the amount of press it's built in the last three seasons, I'd be shocked if next year is its last.
02:53 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 22 Years Old
Idk anything about what this pulls in ratings-wise, but considering the amount of press it's built in the last three seasons, I'd be shocked if next year is its last.
I actually just checked that, and besides one or two episodes, they're topping all of last year, and staying almost identical to the first two seasons. This is a staggeringly consistent performer with ratings, I'm actually amazed.
02:58 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
I actually just checked that, and besides one or two episodes, they're topping all of last year, and staying almost identical to the first two seasons. This is a staggeringly consistent performer with ratings, I'm actually amazed.
That's fantastic and definitely deserved. I'd like to see maybe another few seasons. Six seems about right.

And I hate to continue to reiterate it, but man does FX have fantastic programming.
04:40 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
vivatoto56
EB was left out
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
At work i just played a song from an artist named Colton Dixon...which made me think of Colt and the Dixie maufia...shivers.
09:12 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
SlappedActor
Tread lightly.
Great episode, easily one of the best of the season if not the best.
09:28 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
Philadelphia, PA
Male
what an absolutely wonderful episode. maybe my favorite ep of Justified ever.
09:30 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
Matt Chylak
contextblues.wordpress.co m
Philadelphia, PA
Male
honestly I thought this season was the weakest of the four early on (which isn't saying much. Justified has always been fantastic), but its really come together since killing all those people in episode 8 or 9
01:09 PM on 03/21/13 
User Info.
jeffersin
I love you!
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 22 Years Old
This episode went so fast. I loved every single second of it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos