Username
Password

Comments: Page 14
Displaying posts 195 - 210 of 241
07:10 PM on 02/08/10
aarongedwards
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I was priviledged to work with Brandon on the "the Alarm" "Labyrinth" and "The Art of Fear" for some of Yesterday's Rising's newest recorded material. He is an amazing person and artist. He paints, does graphic design, and tracks real vocals without the help of autotune/melodyne. He is one of the most creative minds i've ever met and Chiodos is lucky to have him. It will be different without Craig, but I have full confidence in what Brandon will bring to that band.
07:13 PM on 02/08/10
Stavie Steelo
User Info.
Anyone know or have word on Craigs next project though very curious if he is gonna still do more solo stuff or try to start a new band.
07:31 PM on 02/08/10
RMagdaleno
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Since all this buzz is goin on about this, ill confirm here that Yesterdays Rising is broken up officially. It was on good terms and all of us are still friends. I wish Brandon the best of luck and have no doubts that he'll kill it with Chiodos!

Ryan, formerly of Yesterday's Rising
07:37 PM on 02/08/10
brenByah
Welcome to the Blue Hell
User Info.
I thought Cove/Green was worse honestly. I also think UO found for more success with their replacement too.
07:40 PM on 02/08/10
whenyourearound
ad astra per aspera
User Info.
i remember yesterdays rising. their ep had some sweet jams.
07:40 PM on 02/08/10
☆TiAn☆
TiAN
User Info.
okay thenn... good luck buddy

i hate how much this is advertised.. feel so bad for craig
07:44 PM on 02/08/10
TwelveTribes230
<>
User Info.
Since all this buzz is goin on about this, ill confirm here that Yesterdays Rising is broken up officially. It was on good terms and all of us are still friends. I wish Brandon the best of luck and have no doubts that he'll kill it with Chiodos!

Ryan, formerly of Yesterday's Rising

Any chance you guys will be releasing any of the demo material..maybe on iTunes, for free download or something along those lines. I need to get my hands on anything thats "Yesterdays Rising"
07:47 PM on 02/08/10
Stavie Steelo
User Info.
I thought Cove/Green was worse honestly. I also think UO found for more success with their replacement too.

Yeah I like them better with Spencer, I agree Cove/Green is a bigger debate. We will see if the new singer will change their musicical sound to much, hopefully not
08:00 PM on 02/08/10
Christrings
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Time will tell...
08:02 PM on 02/08/10
bladerdude360
saved latin. What did you ever do?
User Info.
Still don't really care.
08:04 PM on 02/08/10
RMagdaleno
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Quote:
Any chance you guys will be releasing any of the demo material..maybe on iTunes, for free download or something along those lines. I need to get my hands on anything thats "Yesterdays Rising"

Yea, weve been talking about it. We have a pretty good amount of unreleased material that shouldnt go unheard. We should be updating the myspace as soon as we know what to do with it.
08:08 PM on 02/08/10
schmohawk
schmucko supremo
User Info.
wonder what direction they'll go in with the new guy...
08:23 PM on 02/08/10
The.Grim
User Info.
...never knew YR broke up.
This upsets me.
08:24 PM on 02/08/10
TwelveTribes230
<>
User Info.
Yea, weve been talking about it. We have a pretty good amount of unreleased material that shouldnt go unheard. We should be updating the myspace as soon as we know what to do with it.

Sweet. Thanks for the info. Yesterdays Rising was one of my favorite bands so naturally I have to have everything that was recorded. I even have the song "Contrast of Light and Dark" off the masters of horror soundtrack.
08:52 PM on 02/08/10
brettd
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
YR put on one of the best live shows I've seen. Mainly due to the vocals. This will be cool.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos