AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Introducing Fairline?

Posted by - 06:34 PM on 02/15/10
It looks as if Nathaniel Moon (Ex-Ivory) has started a new band Fairline.

Submitted by ArmorForZzZzZ

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 34
06:35 PM on 02/15/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
07:01 PM on 02/15/10
geebee889
Registered Goober
User Info.
I love Nathaniel!!
07:05 PM on 02/15/10
AlinA82688
get with it or get lost
User Info.
awwwwwww yay
07:07 PM on 02/15/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Consider me excited.
07:17 PM on 02/15/10
brentkid
I am no king.
User Info.
Awesome.
07:29 PM on 02/15/10
hardluck
YO YOU'RE GETTING ON THE FREEWAY
User Info.
wow, I had no idea Ivory out another album when officially disbanding. immediately buying.
07:53 PM on 02/15/10
PlanetDahmz
User Info.
haha... I graduated high school with him. Glad to see he's still making music, was always really talented.
08:18 PM on 02/15/10
Ghostpsalm
Really Impressive Title
User Info.
wow. i absolutely love ivory. its a shame they broke up, so i am thoroughly excited for this.
09:04 PM on 02/15/10
chasebratton
User Info.
This band is really going to surprise people.
I live with one of the members and I can't believe the work they've put in.
A lot of thought and hard work by these dudes, both on the recording end and being able to actually perform all those songs live.
They're catchy, refreshing. A real BAND.

They are playing their first show with The Scene Aesthetic at KTUB here in Seattle Mar. 5th.
09:28 PM on 02/15/10
ArmorForZzZzZ
The Tallest Man on Earth
User Info.
Me too. Thanks for posting this. A lot of my other Ivory-related news posts (their breakup, final album, etc.) were never posted.

These guys deserve so much more credit. Go out and buy Ivory's final album, Goodnight, Goodbye if you get the chance. It will not let you down. Preview some of the songs from that record here.

Sounds like the new Fairline stuff will be more like the stuff he released as Nathaniel Moon. I'm pumped to hear the new version of "Shy," but it's all really great.
09:35 PM on 02/15/10
ArmorForZzZzZ
The Tallest Man on Earth
User Info.
This band is really going to surprise people.
I live with one of the members and I can't believe the work they've put in.
A lot of thought and hard work by these dudes, both on the recording end and being able to actually perform all those songs live.
They're catchy, refreshing. A real BAND.

They are playing their first show with The Scene Aesthetic at KTUB here in Seattle Mar. 5th.
You would be a god if you figured out a way to record that show...Any live Ivory (Fotograph, Nathaniel Moon, Fairline...) or Number One Fan is absolute gold to me. Unfortunately, there just isn't much out there beyond what's on YouTube.
09:37 PM on 02/15/10
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Me too. Thanks for posting this. A lot of my other Ivory-related news posts (their breakup, final album, etc.) were never posted.

These guys deserve so much more credit. Go out and buy Ivory's final album, Goodnight, Goodbye if you get the chance. It will not let you down. Preview some of the songs from that record here.

Sounds like the new Fairline stuff will be more like the stuff he released as Nathaniel Moon. I'm pumped to hear the new version of "Shy," but it's all really great.
Really? That's a shame. I would have posted it had I been staff before. Their last album was great.
09:39 PM on 02/15/10
chasebratton
User Info.
You would be a god if you figured out a way to record that show...Any live Ivory (Fotograph, Nathaniel Moon, Fairline...) or Number One Fan is absolute gold to me. Unfortunately, there just isn't much out there beyond what's on YouTube.

I'm pretty sure some HD Flipcam videos will make their way online after the show.
09:42 PM on 02/15/10
ArmorForZzZzZ
The Tallest Man on Earth
User Info.
Really? That's a shame. I would have posted it had I been staff before. Their last album was great.
Yeah, I'm not sure any of the other staff really recognized them. And yes, Goodnight, Goodbye was one of my favorite records of 2009...if not #1.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos