Username
Password

09:29 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
James Johnson
Bottle Kissing Since '05
Sydney
Male - 28 Years Old
I'LL START WITH THE BREAK UP STORIES I GUESS.

March 26, 2008 I got broken up with by my girlfriend of 6 months and it still stings today.

You never truly do get over the big ones.
09:33 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
qwerty22
snackin like an asshole in the usa
Maryland
Male
I'LL START WITH THE BREAK UP STORIES I GUESS.

March 26, 2008 I got broken up with by my girlfriend of 6 months and it still stings today.

that's crazy. i guess it takes finding someone better to put it behind you though.
09:39 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
~
St. Louis, MO
Male - 21 Years Old
Staff Member
You never truly do get over the big ones.

yup.

that's crazy. i guess it takes finding someone better to put it behind you though.

yeah, i've been with 2 other girls since her but both those only lasted a few weeks, it's like no one can compare. but i'm sure i'll find someone, soon. it just sucks because her and her boyfriend have been together for a year and a half now. just makes me feel like shit sometimes.
09:45 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
Ari Christos
blowin on that endo
Baltimore, MD
Male - 22 Years Old
yup.

yeah, i've been with 2 other girls since her but both those only lasted a few weeks, it's like no one can compare. but i'm sure i'll find someone, soon. it just sucks because her and her boyfriend have been together for a year and a half now. just makes me feel like shit sometimes.

That's the worst. I know that feeling. Like no other girl is interesting anymore. The right girl will come along and take your mind off of her eventually. Hang in there man.
09:58 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
whoaisame
I've brought this up in other threads, but heres a good place to bring it up again I guess haha. Girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me for some other guy, under the guise that she needed freedom in college etc. Long story short, we still hang out all the time behind this kids back and behind the backs of everyone she knows (except her parents, who love me). When we are together now (tho it took about a month to get to this) we get along better than ever, have sex all the time, and so on. Yet, she still wants to be with this kid. He found out about us having sex etc.. 2 weeks into their "relationship" (she refuses to admit he is her boyfriend) and they got into a huge fight and broke up, got back together the next day, then they got into a huge fight 2 days ago cause hes an idiot and did some stupid shit at her parents house and they hate him now. Yet, she still wants to make things work there apparently. I just dont fucking get it. Why try to make something so obviously wrong work that early in their relationship, when she already has something that works and is great. Still says "I Love You" and everything like nothing has changed. And just for the record, its not sex (or better sex) that she is looking for, if anything that is why she is still with me lol. Maybe I am just a loser? I dont mean that in a pathetic way, just honestly have no clue wtf is goin on.
10:04 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
James Johnson
Bottle Kissing Since '05
Sydney
Male - 28 Years Old
I've brought this up in other threads, but heres a good place to bring it up again I guess haha. Girlfriend of 3 years broke up with me for some other guy, under the guise that she needed freedom in college etc. Long story short, we still hang out all the time behind this kids back and behind the backs of everyone she knows (except her parents, who love me). When we are together now (tho it took about a month to get to this) we get along better than ever, have sex all the time, and so on. Yet, she still wants to be with this kid. He found out about us having sex etc.. 2 weeks into their "relationship" (she refuses to admit he is her boyfriend) and they got into a huge fight and broke up, got back together the next day, then they got into a huge fight 2 days ago cause hes an idiot and did some stupid shit at her parents house and they hate him now. Yet, she still wants to make things work there apparently. I just dont fucking get it. Why try to make something so obviously wrong work that early in their relationship, when she already has something that works and is great. Still says "I Love You" and everything like nothing has changed. And just for the record, its not sex (or better sex) that she is looking for, if anything that is why she is still with me lol. Maybe I am just a loser? I dont mean that in a pathetic way, just honestly have no clue wtf is goin on.

Way to get used!
10:18 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
whoaisame

you're completely right. i realize this. but i cant walk away, especially when it feels like we are still together when we hang out. i know i should tho, at least until she realizes how fucked up this is.
10:21 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
James Johnson
Bottle Kissing Since '05
Sydney
Male - 28 Years Old
you're completely right. i realize this. but i cant walk away, especially when it feels like we are still together when we hang out. i know i should tho, at least until she realizes how fucked up this is.

She deserves nothing. She has proven twice over she cannot be trusted- she fucked you over and now is fucking this dude over with you. She is not worth your time, people that form habits like this do not usually break them and she will repeat this forever.

Bail on her immediately without explanation and find somebody worthy. Take comfort in the fact people like her are never truly happy, to busy building lies and justifying being scum so they can sleep at night.
11:13 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
warstory
hkjdshflkjhfdaa!!!
Atlanta, GA
Female - 25 Years Old

I'm ashamed to admit I have been the girl in this situation. It's no excuse but I was dealing with a lot of majorly stressful issues in my personal life and well everyone deals with their problems differently.
Anywho
The whole situation ended up being bad news for everyone involved. No one was happy and everyone was drained from all the bs. I've managed to maintain a very rocky (at best) friendship with one of the guys but that is all. My advice to you would be to just let her go.
11:22 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
whoaisame
I'm ashamed to admit I have been the girl in this situation. It's no excuse but I was dealing with a lot of majorly stressful issues in my personal life and well everyone deals with their problems differently.
Anywho
The whole situation ended up being bad news for everyone involved. No one was happy and everyone was drained from all the bs. I've managed to maintain a very rocky (at best) friendship with one of the guys but that is all. My advice to you would be to just let her go.

How does "stressful issues" tie into this at all? I will never understand women. This situation only brought on MORE stressful issues for you and everyone involved. What the hell was your thought process? I'm honestly asking.
11:28 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
James Johnson
Bottle Kissing Since '05
Sydney
Male - 28 Years Old
How does "stressful issues" tie into this at all? I will never understand women. This situation only brought on MORE stressful issues for you and everyone involved. What the hell was your thought process? I'm honestly asking.

"I need an upsize in dicking and attention stat!"
12:26 AM on 02/17/10 
User Info.
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
Albuquerque, NM
Male - 25 Years Old
Sept 3rd. Gf broke up with me..

Still trying to shake it. Thought she was the one.. Fuck me.
12:53 AM on 02/17/10 
User Info.
davehennessy
www.facebook.com/davehennessymusic
Chicago
Male
My girlfriend of a year and a half broke up with me four weeks ago. Absolutely positively the girl of my dreams, amazing in every way

05:45 AM on 02/17/10 
User Info.
Jake Jenkins
~
St. Louis, MO
Male - 21 Years Old
Staff Member
That's the worst. I know that feeling. Like no other girl is interesting anymore. The right girl will come along and take your mind off of her eventually. Hang in there man.

Thanks, man. Means a lot.
05:53 AM on 02/17/10 
User Info.
Deadbolt23
Jacob
Bath, England
Male - 21 Years Old
This thread has a bad case of the pathetics. I guess I can participate.

Broke up with my girl on Halloween last year. Not over it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets