Password

04:37 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
terror_91
I feel sorry for the elephants
Notts/Manc, UK
Male - 23 Years Old
I would like to play tecno music. Where should I start? lol
You need to start with forums. You should also be aware that it is very expensive to buy DJ equipment. Producing is cheaper. What specific genre do you want to DJ/produce?
04:39 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
James Johnson
Bottle Kissing Since '05
Sydney
Male - 29 Years Old
I guess this means in I'm going to have to get married so this way I can have a divorce thread. aka loophole I found

Very good!

I mean if someone has something they deem worthy of solo thread assistance by all means go for it! If its ridiculed by the majority as a waste of forum space it'll be deleted otherwise I am happy to let them be posted still!
04:41 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
Spewk
Male - 21 Years Old
I guess this means PL will never be the same.

Thank God!
04:42 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Very good!

I mean if someone has something they deem worthy of solo thread assistance by all means go for it! If its ridiculed by the majority as a waste of forum space it'll be deleted otherwise I am happy to let them be posted still!

I'm so doing that.
04:43 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
HeyItsChelsea
livefree...♥
Sanford, NC
Female - 18 Years Old
So I had the sweetest boyfriend for the past 4 1/2 months. He was 16 and we'd only known each other for a couple of days before our friends got us to go out. But I broke up with him. He still wants to be together, and I kinda do.

He was always really supportive of everything I did. He complimented me all the time. He got me started in modeling. And he was the best to me and all my friends. He did whatever I needed him to.

But I broke up with him when we were in a fight one day and he asked me for naked pictures. He'd said he wanted some before and I said no. He's said ok, but always seemed to be a little mad when I told him no.

So I'm wondering two things.

Should I get back with him?

And does he just want sex, or a relationship.
04:46 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
sleepyseanzzz
Get in that ass, Larry!
So I had the sweetest boyfriend for the past 4 1/2 months. He was 16 and we'd only known each other for a couple of days before our friends got us to go out. But I broke up with him. He still wants to be together, and I kinda do.

He was always really supportive of everything I did. He complimented me all the time. He got me started in modeling. And he was the best to me and all my friends. He did whatever I needed him to.

But I broke up with him when we were in a fight one day and he asked me for naked pictures. He'd said he wanted some before and I said no. He's said ok, but always seemed to be a little mad when I told him no.

youre 13 years old. i cannot find the facepalm smiley face fast enough
04:47 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old

You're 13. Don't have sex yet.
04:48 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
terror_91
I feel sorry for the elephants
Notts/Manc, UK
Male - 23 Years Old

Are you 13? This is important for me to know as it will greatly change my advice.
04:48 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
youre 13 years old. i cannot find the facepalm smiley face fast enough

My favourite.
04:51 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
sleepyseanzzz
Get in that ass, Larry!
ok. I'm learning guitar. advice??

when i first started i taught myself to play simple things by ear, one string at a time. like old mcdonald or something, then i started searching for tabs of songs to play and the easiest songs i found were blink 182 and old green day songs. they are just 3 note power chords that only need to have 3 of the strings held down at a time. great songs to start with are "when I come around" by green day or "dammit" by blink 182 (minus the intro, learn the chords first) they are both four chord songs that are real easy (or if there are any bands you may like that you know are more simple than others). eventually look into more acoustic songs so if ever want widen your range of music you can play because you will learn full chords instead of just power chords. this is if you are teaching yourself though. i got a teacher about 3 years into it to take me to the next level and we started with not only full chords but scales. good luck!
04:52 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
HeyItsChelsea
livefree...♥
Sanford, NC
Female - 18 Years Old
You're 13. Don't have sex yet.

I don't really wanna, that's why I'm askin if I should get back with him.
04:53 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
James Johnson
Bottle Kissing Since '05
Sydney
Male - 29 Years Old
someone please come up with a better title!
04:53 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
No Avatar Selected
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
I don't really wanna, that's why I'm askin if I should get back with him.
You could get back with him and say no to sex. But it's quite obvious he just wants sex.
04:54 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
showbags
you sicken me a little, but I like
Sutherland NSW
Male - 26 Years Old
Johnson for King!
04:54 PM on 02/16/10 
User Info.
HeyItsChelsea
livefree...♥
Sanford, NC
Female - 18 Years Old
Are you 13? This is important for me to know as it will greatly change my advice.

Yess(:

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version