|Hint: Have a band you'd like to see interviewed? Tell us.|
Daylight Agency, The - 02.20.2010
|The following is a mini interview of generic questions that we posed to all bands that wanted to answer:|
The Daylight Agency
1. How did you get your band name?
How every other band gets their band name; by searching town names of Montana. (that's how they do it right?)
2. How did this band get started?
I was in a band in middle school that played one show. Then they kicked my pal Adam out behind my back. I'm a rebel so I left with him. I SHOWED THEM.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
We all love Latterman a lot. I listen to lots of pop-punk and melodic hardcore, and Nas.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
Creed, Nickelback, Hinder, and Insane Clown Posse. All in one tour.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
Dog, man's best friend ;).
6. Why should people listen to your band?
People should listen to our band because we are really genuine dudes who love playing music. We don't wear neon or cover top 40 pop hits. We just 5 dudes from Connecticut that are really awkward and like pizza.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
I would have to say the intro that we've been playing at shows and that will be on our full length. DOUG MELTS FACEZ AT THE END OF IT! It'd be way harder than talking prior to turning 2.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
My mommy and my kitty and my puppy.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
Make back-walk massages mandatory to earn record deals.
10. Memorable tour experience?
We're all only just acquiring our licenses, so it'll be memorable when we start touring!
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
What a deep question. Jason Tate is cute. That's what it means.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Crunk Til Death. Tyler raps in it. How could you not love playing that.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
ANYWHERE WITH AN INTERNET CONNECTION SO I CAN CHECK, APNET!!!@11!
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
Sum 41's All Killer No Filler, The Starting Line's Say It Like You Mean It and NFG's Sticks and Stones.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
The power to make everyone listen to Latterman, because the world needs to.
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Well, we do have SO many fans. Haha but they probably don't know that I can clap faster than most, like, world record speed.
18. What's your favorite holiday?
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Write haikus about girl's I have crushes on, only to burn them while looking at my hideous face in the mirror knowing they'll never like me back.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
SHIT MAN YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THIS ONE WAS COMING! Like I said, I can clap pretty damn fast but I revealed it in number 17, rendering it no longer hidden. So I have none. FUCK YOU. bye.
05:23 PM on 02/21/10
More From This Author
Buy the Music