Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 48 of 48.
03:54 PM on 03/10/10
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.
God, do I miss this band! I became a fan around the time of the Sick of Modern Art E.P. (still one of my favorites) so when Black Tape hit...Well, it was quite a bit more polished. But it definitely didn't detract from the energy, the heart, or the hooks. Amazing record.

In 2005, I booked these guys to open up for the Bouncing Souls alongside the Loved Ones at my college radio station's annual concert...I remember the band hitting the stage with the frontman screaming "Y'ALL DON'T KNOW ME!" repeatedly for a few minutes before playing a single note. They killed it. But cleaning up the green room--shared by all three bands per their request--was another story. I've never seen more popcorn and empty J.D. bottles in my life. Memories.

Also? It should be noted that two of the members went on to join the Loved Ones.
The Loved Ones are so rad- I'm glad a couple of the guys from The Explosion joined them, because their last LP was the bomb.
08:48 PM on 03/10/10
Nowisnotthetime
TFC
User Info.
Jeremy, I love you for posting this. I've loved this band forever. It's unfortunate that them and Tarantulas Records are gone...
09:43 PM on 03/11/10
owiseone35
You need human heat
User Info.
Love this band never listened to their first CD but I love Black Tape. Great band I recommended them about 2 weeks ago too.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests