Username
Password
AP.net Related News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Related
Inside AP.net

Show Review: Every Time I Die

Posted by: Deborah Remus (03/20/10)
I attended the Every Time I Die, Four Year Strong, Polar Bear Club and Trapped Under Ice tour last night in Winnipeg and you can read my take on it here. Did you go to the previous shows? Are you planning on attending the remaining dates?

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 30
11:01 AM on 03/20/10
Enolase
User Info.
Ya I went to the Winnipeg show too. I agree with everything you said, but I could not understand TUI's vocals at all, souned as if he was blowing his nose into the mic haha, everyone else seemed to really enjoy them though. I was at the front and the crowd was surprisingly tame.
11:25 AM on 03/20/10
SubsonicD1SC0RD
User Info.
Saw this show in Syracuse, it ruled... Just to clarify, there is no WAY that ETID played "The Emperor's New Clothes". They hate everything from that EP.
11:36 AM on 03/20/10
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Saw this show in Syracuse, it ruled... Just to clarify, there is no WAY that ETID played "The Emperor's New Clothes". They hate everything from that EP.

Noted. Keith seemed to introduce a song with a title like that, but I could have heard it wrong. I like ETID, but I'm a lot more familiar with FYS and PBC. That's also why I didn't claim that the set list was correct like I did with the other two.

Ya I went to the Winnipeg show too. I agree with everything you said, but I could not understand TUI's vocals at all, souned as if he was blowing his nose into the mic haha, everyone else seemed to really enjoy them though. I was at the front and the crowd was surprisingly tame.

Cool, good to see another Winnipegger.
11:40 AM on 03/20/10
gurby
the kids can't lose
User Info.
such a solid tour; i saw them a couple days ago in Iowa. all the bands are great.
12:17 PM on 03/20/10
Alex_supertramp
Happiness only real when shared.
User Info.
Yeah saw them in Iowa as well. Trapped Under Ice sucked in my opinion. Couldn't understand what he was saying at all and on top of that they looked like Limp Bizkit.
12:30 PM on 03/20/10
Praetor
as we melt, let's make no noise.
User Info.
Can't believe all the people saying that TUI sucked. They were awesome when I saw this tour in Syracuse.
12:36 PM on 03/20/10
gurby
the kids can't lose
User Info.
i really enjoyed TUI
12:40 PM on 03/20/10
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
User Info.
TUI til I die
01:22 PM on 03/20/10
Loserkid41
User Info.
I also went to the Cuse show, loved ETID and FYS. My friend and I thought TUI were awful. Couldn't hear anything being sung. Sounded like random words and noises being growled into the mic.
02:06 PM on 03/20/10
Enolase
User Info.
Yeah saw them in Iowa as well. Trapped Under Ice sucked in my opinion. Couldn't understand what he was saying at all and on top of that they looked like Limp Bizkit.
WOW I thought I was the only one who thought they looked like a rock-rap group haha
02:31 PM on 03/20/10
FBTMOPenguins
Spinning Bird Kick!
User Info.
ETID must have played Floater, or their set is incomplete.
03:23 PM on 03/20/10
mrxstripes
Do what you love and fuck the rest.
User Info.
I've only seen PBC once and wasn't really familiar with them and kind of fell in love. I need to see this band again.
04:00 PM on 03/20/10
avengedtbs
May your music break my eardrums
User Info.
I also went to the Cuse show, loved ETID and FYS. My friend and I thought TUI were awful. Couldn't hear anything being sung. Sounded like random words and noises being growled into the mic.
Was at that show too man and completely agree with you. ETID and FYS were amazing, but I thought TUI were terrible.
04:12 PM on 03/20/10
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
Saw this tour in Poughkeepsie and it ruled. TUI is definitely a bro band and though I do like them, people like throwing down way too much for them. Definitely a solid show by them. FYS had a way better set back when I saw them in NYC. And ETID killed it. They played She's My Rushmore which I haven't seen played live for them I think, ever.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests