Season Two Blu-ray Comes Out August 28th
07:26 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
No Avatar Selected
Lansdale, P.A.
Male
It's been a while since there has been any talk of the 3rd season, but has anyone seen that the guy they originally had in mind for The Governor turned down the role? And has anyone heard of a replacement?
07:40 AM on 05/01/12 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 30 Years Old
John Hawkes turned it down and British Actor David Morrissey has since signed on to play The Governor this coming season
07:38 AM on 05/13/12 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 30 Years Old
So I've fallen behind on the second season completely but really picked up my reading. Where does the second season end/leave off the characters in relation to the comics?

The last shot of season two is the Prison from the distance
09:37 AM on 05/13/12 
User Info.
Oskarr
woah woah woah
here
Male
The last shot of season two is the Prison from the distance
Basically it's the panel in which Dale discovers the prison from atop a hill.
08:40 AM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
No Avatar Selected
Lansdale, P.A.
Male
Has anyone seen the production stills of Michonne so far that have been released? Thoughts?
09:08 AM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 30 Years Old
Has anyone seen the production stills of Michonne so far that have been released? Thoughts?

She looks pretty much how I expected. Not gonna lie, I'm REALLY looking forward to this upcoming season.
09:48 AM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
The Grove, NJ
Male - 30 Years Old
I thought Michonne looked about how I thought she would. Interested to see what they have in store for this year.
09:53 AM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
No Avatar Selected
Lansdale, P.A.
Male

She looks pretty much how I expected. Not gonna lie, I'm REALLY looking forward to this upcoming season.

Yes! that is the one picture i've seen so far, I wasn't sure if there was more released yet or not. I also saw a production video that was kind of boring and the cast was just saying how this next season will be. "Darker and blah blah" Typical unspecific descriptions. She looks like a bad ass in that picture, it has me hyped for this next season.
10:01 AM on 05/25/12 
User Info.
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
The Grove, NJ
Male - 30 Years Old
Yes! that is the one picture i've seen so far, I wasn't sure if there was more released yet or not. I also saw a production video that was kind of boring and the cast was just saying how this next season will be. "Darker and blah blah" Typical unspecific descriptions. She looks like a bad ass in that picture, it has me hyped for this next season.

The prison interiors looked neat to me. Excited to see how they tackle this.
05:26 PM on 05/29/12 
User Info.
oakhurst
Faith, Love, Hope
Male - 23 Years Old
Jon Bernthal "Shane" reveals what he wanted for his death.
Jon pitched to writers what he wanted to happen. Everything plays out the same way, but Rick throws his gun and Shane puts his gun to Ricks head, taunting him, but Rick stabs him. Then has Shane reanimates, Rick grabs Shane guns and tries to shoot Shane, but the gun was empty, making us to believe that Shane wanted Rick to kill him because Shane knew he was becoming the cancer in the group. Then Carl shoots Shane for the save. Don't know why they didn't go that route. It would have made sense since after the talk with Lori.

08:18 PM on 05/29/12 
User Info.
Gaugzilla
We dug coal together.
The MO!
Male - 31 Years Old
Jon Bernthal "Shane" reveals what he wanted for his death.
Jon pitched to writers what he wanted to happen. Everything plays out the same way, but Rick throws his gun and Shane puts his gun to Ricks head, taunting him, but Rick stabs him. Then has Shane reanimates, Rick grabs Shane guns and tries to shoot Shane, but the gun was empty, making us to believe that Shane wanted Rick to kill him because Shane knew he was becoming the cancer in the group. Then Carl shoots Shane for the save. Don't know why they didn't go that route. It would have made sense since after the talk with Lori.

Could have been worse. Could have gone the way he did in the graphic novel.

By the way, bought Compendium 1 - wow, a metric ton of poorly written characters and dialogue. Somehow, Lori is even worse in that.
07:31 AM on 05/30/12 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
No Avatar Selected
Kansas City, MO
Male
Could have been worse. Could have gone the way he did in the graphic novel.

By the way, bought Compendium 1 - wow, a metric ton of poorly written characters and dialogue. Somehow, Lori is even worse in that.
Shane pulling a "suicide by cop" routine would have been a lot more dramatic than what actually happened. But then Rick probably would have shit a brick knowing that Shane WANTED to be killed.

We probably would have had an entire episode dedicated to Rick talking about why Shane wanted to die bla bla bla.
10:05 AM on 05/30/12 
User Info.
ragnarokstar
it's just a case of flash delirium
Male - 27 Years Old
Anybody read issue 98 yet? Pretty big death

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles