AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

12:19 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
I'm sure there will be some stuff from the comic book they'll play around with during this season, but they won't be following it to a t. I heard somewhere they'll extend their prison stay for multiple seasons so you know for sure there will be filler episodes.
I hope you're wrong on this.
05:38 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
I have a felling they're going to be in the prison for about one season. Kind of how they were at the farm.....then they need to move on for different scenery.
06:52 AM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 30 Years Old
Glen Mazarra has already stated that they'd be there for "multiple" seasons, so get ready
01:21 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
ramomcferno
It Only Gets Better
The Grove, NJ
Male - 30 Years Old
There is enough stuff at the prisons and with Woodbury that they could do it over 2 seasons.
01:49 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 30 Years Old
Curious if this will last all season..doubtful.

One time only deal, it won't happen again next week

There is enough stuff at the prisons and with Woodbury that they could do it over 2 seasons.

03:18 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
colorlesscliche
you talk too much.
Maryland
Male - 28 Years Old
is that promo pic the first time theyve shown the gov and the black chick without her hood?
03:54 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
dash64
This Is My Design
San Antonio, TX
Male - 24 Years Old
is that promo pic the first time theyve shown the gov and the black chick without her hood?

No, they had some pics a few months ago.
07:15 PM on 10/10/12 
User Info.
jusscali
EMO REVIVAL IS FOR BITCHES
No Avatar Selected
MASS
Male - 28 Years Old
They could definitely stay at least 2 seasons in the prison. There are two/three major events and turnovers of characters during that time frame.
07:55 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
No Avatar Selected
Kansas City, MO
Male
Where did they go after the Prison and Woodbury?
08:08 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
Where did they go after the Prison and Woodbury?

They bounced around for a little bit. Went back to Rick's hometown, then started traveling somewhere and met up with new people, went to DC area.
08:12 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
No Avatar Selected
Kansas City, MO
Male
They bounced around for a little bit. Went back to Rick's hometown, then started traveling somewhere and met up with new people, went to DC area.

I know some of the important plot points that happen during the prison arc, but we'll see what happens. I really hope Lori gets got, and Rick does NOT lose his hand
08:28 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 30 Years Old
I know some of the important plot points that happen during the prison arc, but we'll see what happens. I really hope Lori gets got, and Rick does NOT lose his hand

Rick lost his hand when he refused to give up the prison's location in the comic. Looks like that won't happen, judging from the trailer, as The Governor and Rick meet for the first time outside of the prison. I hope the season ends with the group thinking they've defeated The Governor, only for him to come back next season with his trademark look, the eye patch and missing an arm. One thing's for sure, someone's losing a hand this season...I believe Merle's hand incident was foreshadowing on events to come.
08:39 AM on 10/11/12 
User Info.
DrStrong
Resident Misogynist
No Avatar Selected
Kansas City, MO
Male
Rick lost his hand when he refused to give up the prison's location in the comic. Looks like that won't happen, judging from the trailer, as The Governor and Rick meet for the first time outside of the prison. I hope the season ends with the group thinking they've defeated The Governor, only for him to come back next season with his trademark look, the eye patch and missing an arm. One thing's for sure, someone's losing a hand this season...I believe Merle's hand incident was foreshadowing on events to come.

or maybe Merle took the place of Rick when it comes to losing the hand?

Don't read this next part unless you want something spoiled.

At roamersandlurkers.com there are set pictures of Hershel walking around with crutches and a green cloth/towel/rag covering his leg. Most likely for green screen use.
03:39 PM on 10/14/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
Just a little over 3 hours now.
03:52 PM on 10/14/12 
User Info.
Star Slight
Might have to start watching again. Favorite arc in the comics so far

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE