1. How did you get your band name?
We are night people. Most of our activities are done at night, most of our songwriting, practicing, live shows, recording and pretty much anything related to our music. Late night condition is also, as the word so clearly states, a condition. Not illness or disease. Just a thing that we all live with. We feel that at night we usually get more in touch with our feelings and there is also that sense of loneliness that drives us into nostalgia, melancholy, anger, pain, even happiness or joy. It might be related to the world being quieter but there is one thing we know for sure and that is that everyone has the " late night condition "
2. How did this band get started?
Ale and Paul went to school together. They had a band, Ale used to play guitar, Paul bass, a drummer and a different singer. Somehow Paul met Fer and invited him to be their new drummer. So there it was, this four piece band that after some time broke up to form a trio band named Late Night Condition with Paul, Fer and Ale, now as the lead singer. Sometime after recording their debut ep, the band decided to add their last member, Nico to play lead guitar.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Even though we listen to a lot of different music, when LNC started we were listening a lot to bands like samiam, jimmy eat world, saves the day, weezer, alkaline trio, the get up kids, the weakerthans, face to face and others of course.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
Right now it'd probably be nofx. Not because our songs have something related to theirs at all, but first because we've always loved their music and second because we watched their last dvd and they seem to have A LOT of fun while touring.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be?
The first we can think of is Garfield with a playstation.. ...television, food, sleeps a lot....not too much effort! Sounds like an easy life.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because we mean the music we play and we try not to follow what is trendy or not. We play the music that we like. Plus, we don t have funny haircuts. Actually some of us don't have hair at all. For us it is all about the music.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
Painkiller or separate ways..not as hard as playing a metallica song but it'd still be hard.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Our parents, and producers. Short list..probably our record label too.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
We would like people to support bands and artists by buying their music, cd or digital and not downloading illegally...or burning music so much. Unfortunately we need money to keep on making albums, buying equipment, touring and living of course...
10. Memorable tour experience?
Having the chance to open a show for Samiam, they were a huge influence on us from the start..
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
It's a good source to find out and know what s going on around the world with bands and music. It also helps underground bands spreading out the word. Hope it help us too...
12. What is your favorite song to play?
The truth is we enjoy all of them!
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
A house in the beach, were we go every summer, the band, friends and our dogs.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
What period should we consider our childhood?
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Teleportation would be nice. We hate traffic jams and red lights. It'd be great to be anywhere anytime we want it to. We'd probably be playing a show in Japan right now.
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?"
Well, we are doing what we always wanted, so yeah..that's enough.
But humans always want more, so we still have a lot to do and a long way to go.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
The country we live in! Argentina
18. What's your favorite holiday?
Any free day is cool.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
We like the normal stuff, hanging, playing playstation, barbecues, drinking, watching movies, music.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
Barbecues, Ale is great at it. Join us one day.