Username
Password

12:49 AM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
Sarcasm
lostinthesound.com
Shanghai/Ohio/Georgi...
Male
The email chain was getting a bit too busy/cluttered. This will serve as our discussion thread and organization thread.

Current Roster (AP.Net Usernames):
Chad (CyberInferno)
Melissa (klawansie7)
Frank (Sarcasm)

Links
Chad's Sources

12:57 AM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
Linda Ferreira
The Retired Maillady
Oregon
Female
Staff Member
Note for AP.net staff: Please ignore this thread. I gave the technology roundup group permission to post in here for their planning sessions.
08:17 AM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
Hey, everyone, I'm Cody.

So now that Chad is back to doing this, or so it seems, are we still going to try and do this?
09:23 AM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
Linda Ferreira
The Retired Maillady
Oregon
Female
Staff Member
Hey, everyone, I'm Cody.

So now that Chad is back to doing this, or so it seems, are we still going to try and do this?

Certainly. Please do. In fact, you can develop it into something even bigger than it was before. If you want to split it up and have just a games related roundup, that is a possibility. You have freedom to expand all that you want.
09:51 AM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
klawansie7
do you believe in magic?
Bloomington, IN
Female
Hey, everyone, I'm Cody.

Cody, do you want to do your own section? Since I'm only doing electronics, and then you and Ronnie can split up computer and internet.
10:04 AM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
Cody, do you want to do your own section? Since I'm only doing electronics, and then you and Ronnie can split up computer and internet.
Yeah, I was hoping to get one of those two to myself. What exactly signifies the difference between those two, however? I could see them merging quite a bit.
10:10 AM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
klawansie7
do you believe in magic?
Bloomington, IN
Female
Yeah, I was hoping to get one of those two to myself. What exactly signifies the difference between those two, however? I could see them merging quite a bit.
yea they probably would overlap a lot, i guess computer is more general stuff about computers and internet would be stuff about Google, facebook, etc.
10:23 AM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
yea they probably would overlap a lot, i guess computer is more general stuff about computers and internet would be stuff about Google, facebook, etc.
I wonder if it would just make more sense for me and Ronnie (username?) to just stay as a team then.
10:25 AM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
klawansie7
do you believe in magic?
Bloomington, IN
Female
I wonder if it would just make more sense for me and Ronnie (username?) to just stay as a team then.
don't know his username, but yea that sounds best to have both of you cover those two topics.
10:30 AM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
lemontie
Games Round-up Creator
No Avatar Selected
I like the sound of a game round up. I could handle that myself, unless ben wants to help out!
-marcus
10:31 AM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
don't know his username, but yea that sounds best to have both of you cover those two topics.
You know what, I take it back. I'll handle internet-related.
10:39 AM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
klawansie7
do you believe in magic?
Bloomington, IN
Female
You know what, I take it back. I'll handle internet-related.
alright, so ronnie will do computer-related then.
11:09 AM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
CyberInferno
Tech Round-up Author,Chipotle Lover
Dallas, TX
Male - 29 Years Old
Hi, everyone. I'm Chad. It's great to see such interest in carrying on the round-up.

Certainly. Please do. In fact, you can develop it into something even bigger than it was before. If you want to split it up and have just a games related roundup, that is a possibility. You have freedom to expand all that you want.
I've actually thought for a while that the games round-up should be split off. I always found myself trying to force a lot of information into a small space, and I think a lot of people wanted to see a games round-up but never thought to look in the Technology Round-up
You got it, klawansie7 (sorry, I haven't had a chance to learn everyone's names).

I'll be glad to help you all out in whatever capacity you desire. Going through the news takes as much if not more time than writing the round-up. The feeds I followed post over 300 posts a day, and that's where I found myself falling behind.

Just let me know how I can help!

Thanks to you all for having such enthusiasm.

Chad
11:12 AM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
Cody Nelson
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 23 Years Old
Hi, everyone. I'm Chad. It's great to see such interest in carrying on the round-up.

I've actually thought for a while that the games round-up should be split off. I always found myself trying to force a lot of information into a small space, and I think a lot of people wanted to see a games round-up but never thought to look in the Technology Round-up

You got it, klawansie7 (sorry, I haven't had a chance to learn everyone's names).

I'll be glad to help you all out in whatever capacity you desire. Going through the news takes as much if not more time than writing the round-up. The feeds I followed post over 300 posts a day, and that's where I found myself falling behind.

Just let me know how I can help!

Thanks to you all for having such enthusiasm.

Chad
What feeds do you normally go through daily?

EDIT: Also, how exactly do I go about posting all my findings for one week? Do I just post them all in my blog on Saturday morning/afternoon?
12:34 PM on 04/12/10 
User Info.
Cabezudo2093
Fontana, CA.
Male - 24 Years Old
This is great you guys! I think were going to be able to get a great tech section going. Splitting Apple between 3 people might make for a difficult venture, so Ben, or Lauren, if you're not too sure about doing this, let me know, as I'd really love to help out, otherwise I'll step down for now, because I don't want to step on your guys toes! Or maybe we can figure out a way of switching up? Like month to month, or what not. What do you think?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos