1. How did you get your band name?
The original drummer found it in an English schoolbook (don’t forget we’re French). He left the band but we kept the name because it sounded good.
2. How did this band get started?
Thomas (bass/vocals) and Niko (guitar/vocals) started the band in 1997, playing with different drummers and different kinds of music before Dimi (drums/vocals) got into the band. Then, we still played as a trio and never stopped changing sounds and trying new ideas…
3. What bands are you influenced by?
We grew up, musically speaking, from early 90’s to late 90’s, and have been influenced by Helmet, Tool, Fugazi, Far, Engine down, Refused, Radiohead. But we are still really curious about today's music and we still learn.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
Tool because it's an UFO and they're respectable in their musical approach
Helmet for the heavy
Refused and fugazi for the respect
beatles or motley crüe for the girls
radiohead or mogwai for the emotion
la compagnie créôle for the fun
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
Thomas : "a monkey"
Niko : "a flying squirrel"
Dimi : "a raccoon because, every morning , when I wake up, my girlfriend says I look like a raccoon."
6. Why should people listen to your band?
You’ll feel reloaded by our energy and our sound, and at the same time affected by the melancholy of our tunes.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you thinkit would be to five-star on expert?
"Radio stoned". It will be probably hard to succeed on expert …
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
Our parents and our girlfriends and all the people who believe in us.
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
In our case, in France we have quotas for radios, one song on two has to be sung in French. It can’t help to educate people with alternative music. It’s totally a nonsense and that’s why so many French bands are trying to play abroad.
10. Memorable tour experience?
Probably Spain, but more specifically : that time when after a show in Nice, we slept in a totally abandoned mansion where a cloud of flies flew in the kitchen and the furniture was kept in the state for 50 years. It was quite unreal.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
The kind of media we don’t have in France. A good musical source for kids worldwide.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
Niko & Toma : "Countdown to highlight"
Dimi : "Radio stoned"
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
No special spots but we usually go to Pays Basque in south of France, perfect for waves and mountains and close to Spain , Barcelona...
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
80’s mainstream electronic music, beatles, gainsbourg, guns n’ roses….
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
Thomas : invisible
Niko & Dimi : back in time
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
From the town where the band started, of course... but we're far from what "a band who made it" means...
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
Thomas : " my underwear"
Niko : "I garden naked"
Dimi : "I hate flies"
18. What's your favorite holiday?
beach, sun or mountain and walks, acoustic guitar... forget about time...
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
composing music, reading, playing music, watching movies, "apéritif", parties & talking with friends, internet, surfing, restaurants & walks with girlfriends....
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
Niko : "I can grow the best tomatoes"
Tomass : "I can make people shaking their booties in the swimming pool"
Dimi : "I'm good at air guitar "