Username
Password

03:06 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
FstFtsVsFences
High Risk 401k? Fuck that.
San Jose, CA
Male - 28 Years Old
It's like my dream job haha. I'd much rather serve weed than food.
Yeah mine too, haha. I had just figured it'd be near impossible, so just stick to growing, but yeah here I am.
03:10 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
reckoner
That's no moon
Male - 25 Years Old
Yeah mine too, haha. I had just figured it'd be near impossible, so just stick to growing, but yeah here I am.

My rooommates have our cards and are about to start growing. I'm pretty stoked. I guess there's a school here that teaches you how to grow, manage your own dispensary, etc. I might go, haha. Making weed my job would be all I needed to be happy.
03:14 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
FstFtsVsFences
San Jose, CA
Male - 28 Years Old
My rooommates have our cards and are about to start growing. I'm pretty stoked. I guess there's a school here that teaches you how to grow, manage your own dispensary, etc. I might go, haha. Making weed my job would be all I needed to be happy.
Oh nice! That's exciting because with a couple to a few guys, hopefully you guys will be able to do a pretty big set up. They've got some classes like that here and it's the first time I've wanted to go back to school for something, haha. It's been a blast learning by growing, and with the new gig I'll learn even more. Where are you guys from?
03:15 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
reckoner
That's no moon
Male - 25 Years Old
Oh nice! That's exciting because with a couple to a few guys, hopefully you guys will be able to do a pretty big set up. They've got some classes like that here and it's the first time I've wanted to go back to school for something, haha. It's been a blast learning by growing, and with the new gig I'll learn even more. Where are you guys from?

Colorado. We're right behind CA as far as weed goes. It's great.
03:22 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
FstFtsVsFences
San Jose, CA
Male - 28 Years Old
Colorado. We're right behind CA as far as weed goes. It's great.
Nice! Yeah I have family out there and my cousin doesn't grow, but his friends have some converted basements haha. What kind of set up are your roommates looking at doing? I've heard about some cafes and restaurants they have out there too. I hope those rumors are true because that would be awesome. Last year and the one before I'd have to drive up to San Francisco dispensaries (which are great and have the best I've smoked), but San Jose just started blowing up recently.
04:07 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
just bought half an o for $50, is that a good deal?
04:35 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
Renee
Long Island, NY
Female - 25 Years Old
Did you get caught or did she not even realise?

Nah, she knows what my bro and I do. She giggled about it after she found out what she ate.
04:37 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
Renee
Long Island, NY
Female - 25 Years Old

To me, yessss (if it's good bud). Is it shake?
05:51 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
Kozzy333
sad canadian cook
Hamilton, Ontario
Male - 21 Years Old

Can't normally find a quarter for 50. You either got shitty weed or an incredible deal.
06:00 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
ikikwe
I'm looking for the upsides
Hamden, CT and NJ
Male - 23 Years Old
Took a waterfall and then my friend wanted to smoke a cigarette since he was on campus. So I went outside and he was like, hey know where I can get some bud. I told him I did and he was quite happy that I got him a deal. So then he smoked me up.

Oh also I was playing guitar and dropped my pick under my bed. So I went searching for it and found like a dime I thought I lost. So today was a good day, even if I haven't slept in almost 36 hours.
06:34 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
To me, yessss (if it's good bud). Is it shake?
I have no idea what shake is but it smells strong but it is kind of dry.

Can't normally find a quarter for 50. You either got shitty weed or an incredible deal.
I'm pretty sure I got bad weed but for a good deal.
07:26 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
Renee
Long Island, NY
Female - 25 Years Old
I have no idea what shake is but it smells strong but it is kind of dry.

I'm pretty sure I got bad weed but for a good deal.

Shake is usually the bottom of the bag; already broken up. If it's shitty make some baked goods?
07:35 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
<*)))><
Put a T-Shirt On
Oswego,NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Shake is usually the bottom of the bag; already broken up. If it's shitty make some baked goods?
I been selling it $10 a gram. So I plan to triple my money.
07:57 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
uhaul610
my name is trouble
Alpharetta, GA
Male
I have a question for you all. My brother is a senior in HS. He has 3 weeks til he graduates. But he supposedly smokes before he leaves for school and dips out during lunch to go get high. He promises me there is no risk in doing this, but I disagree. I think it's an unnecessary risk that need not be taken. Do any of you think I am right in scolding / getting pissed at him for doing something like this? (I understand I'm not his parent, but I'm close to it.) Don't get me wrong, I smoke a lot and am an advocate for weed. I just think leaving HS during lunch to get high is rather idiotic.
08:03 PM on 04/29/10 
User Info.
ikikwe
I'm looking for the upsides
Hamden, CT and NJ
Male - 23 Years Old
I've recently discovered the pleasure of making stoned playlists. Usually I'm too damn lazy so I just throw on an album, but this is nice.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos