1. How did you get your band name?
We all really like Waffle House.
2. How did this band get started?
Andrew and Dean came up with the hook for "Weed Cake" one day and went back to Andrew's house to record it. They wrote some verses to go along with it, and got Travis to come over and join in on the fun.
3. What bands are you influenced by?
Dr. Dre, Wu-Tang Clan, Snoop Dogg, P.D.A.
4. If you could tour with any bands, past or present, who would it be and why?
Justin Timberlake, Minus the Bear, Snoop Dogg, George Clinton, Portugal. The Man. Why? Because they're all absolutely great musicians and performers.
5. If you were a furry, what animal would you be? Why that animal?
We would be a pack of manatees. They aren't exactly furry creatures, but that's irrelevant. Manatees need love too.
6. Why should people listen to your band?
Because we don't just recycle the same sounds like every other rapper seems to. We've got fresh, unique, clever lyrics with beats that make you sit up and listen.
7. If you were chosen to be in Guitar Hero/Rock Band, what song would you want in the game? How hard do you think it would be to five-star on expert?
"Bumpin' Crotches," and it might not actually be that difficult.
8. If you won a Grammy, who would you thank?
9. If you could change something about the music industry, what would it be?
We would need a way to weed out the shitty musicians. Not entirely sure how. Some kind of machine that automatically obliterates any horrible band/artist. Someone needs to invent the technology.
10. Memorable tour experience?
We've never been on tour.
11. What does AP.net mean to you?
It's a great source of music reviews and news.
12. What is your favorite song to play?
"Bumpin' Crotches" or "Lumbo Gold." Both of them have really fun, intense beats and funny rhymes that the crowd loves.
13. What is your vacation spot of choice?
Some place with beautiful, cool water.
14. What music reminds you of your childhood?
The Backstreet Boys and N*Sync. Don't judge.
15. If you could have any super power, what would it be? Why?
The ability to make nothing but hits.
16. Do you feel that your band has "made it"?
Not yet. Word about us has begun to spread around town, but that's about it. We're still working on it.
17. What is something that most fans don't know about you?
We're very unlike how we portray ourselves in the music. And Dean doesn't have a chode. Or maybe he does. We're not 100% sure.
18. What's your favorite holiday?
Thanksgiving has good food. And Christmas is always fun.
19. What do you like to do in your spare time?
Spend time with our respective ladies, watch movies, drive around town havin' fun, stuff like that.
20. What kind of hidden talents do you have?
Andrew can play practically any instrument you put in front of him. Travis is a writer and has written numerous novels. Dean plays the guitar and has a wonderful dance called the "Drink That Drank" dance.