Username
Password

Album Review - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 119 of 119.
03:12 PM on 05/15/10
Dystroxia
We found love in a hopeless place
User Info.
I'm a little afraid to ask this, but have either of you listened to a Jay-Z or Kanye West CD?
Yes, both actually

And I like neither. Jay-Z's ok, but Kanye West's over the top arrogant ass attitude makes me dislike him as a person. His older music is good, but I don't like his new stuff.
03:42 PM on 05/15/10
Dystroxia
User Info.
Its a shame that you're letting his personality get in the way of his music. Hes brilliant.
If he didn't expect to win awards all the time, I would like him a lot more.

Not to mention that he stole the mic from somebody in the middle of them giving a speech.
03:50 PM on 05/15/10
Dystroxia
User Info.
Yeah, but thats not his music, thats him.
There are countless musicians who are giant assholes yet they make fantastic music. You just need to seperate their public persona from their work.
I know.

I mentioned already that I like his older stuff and not his newer stuff, but I still don't like him as a person.
03:55 PM on 05/15/10
Dystroxia
User Info.
Gotcha. I just don't understand why people are acting like this album is the greatest thing to come out of hip hop.
I enjoyed it, although it's not the best hip hop album ever...but it is better than some albums released today.
09:27 PM on 05/15/10
stereokiller
Howdy.
User Info.
I'm a little afraid to ask this, but have either of you listened to a Jay-Z or Kanye West CD?
I love Kanye's records. As for Jay-Z, nope haven't tried. I'm kinda new to hiphop music. So far I've only heard Em, Fiasco, Kanye, Wayne and this I guess. Haha.
04:35 PM on 05/18/10
Tec Mason
Christian. Market Anarchist.
User Info.
This album is fantastic. I have never had a taste for rap/hip-hop, and i love this album.

this and Jedi Mind Tricks.
08:27 PM on 12/10/13
Ryan Dennehy
it's just me & u
User Info.
can't believe people singled out "Bet I" as the worst song on this. Easily the best off the definition of a mediocre album.
I just finished listening to the album, after having heard none of his music before and only knowing him from this site and I must say, it's pretty incredible! Airplanes Pt. 2 is def. my favorite track
yeah it is
09:13 PM on 12/10/13
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
can't believe people singled out "Bet I" as the worst song on this. Easily the best off the definition of a mediocre album.
yeah it is
I don't know if I listened to this album again after that one time.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums