Username
Password

08:17 PM on 06/17/10 
User Info.
SincerelyMe
Long live the car crash hearts
Stanhope, NJ
Female - 22 Years Old
My psychology presentation and music theory final are both due tomorrow. Oops.
08:24 PM on 06/17/10 
User Info.
seraph1214
Sing you to coma, so to speak.
South Carolina
Male - 23 Years Old
I would have been all in this thread a few years ago because I was the worst procrastinator in high school. Lucky I got my shit together in college. It's all about time management.
02:02 AM on 06/18/10 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm living it, leaving it to change
PNW
Female - 22 Years Old
I recently learned that I haven't satisfied all of my financial aid requirements for college, and now I'm freaking out. I logged on to the school site on a whim, decided to randomly check my financial aid status, and saw that I had forms due that I never even knew existed. I did some research, and the school claims that they emailed/sent letters to all applicants about these requirements, but I don't have an email or letter that even so much as mentions them (trust me, I scoured every email and letter they have ever sent me, and nothing). I happened to discover these forms existed the day they were due as well (however I couldn't fill them out/gather all the info in time to turn them in that day). I can turn them in late and still get aid, but I'll have to pay for my schooling until they process them. I emailed the school because I was extremely unhappy about it, but they have yet to respond.

I am completely dependent on this money to pay for school. Without it, I have absolutely nothing. Tomorrow I'll have to check my email and hope I don't get screwed over. I feel very, very fucked. I'm just thankful that I discovered these requirements because otherwise I would never have known they existed, so maybe I can fix it. If not, I guess I'll have to work a bit and start school later than I would like.
06:46 AM on 06/25/10 
User Info.
Dylan.Villain
Dylan
Too Bad.
02:50 AM on 07/08/10 
User Info.
HelpMeSleep
fuck what you know.
Glendale, AZ
Female - 24 Years Old
I should be posting in this thread everyday.
same. hence why I'm subscribing haha.
10:57 AM on 07/11/10 
User Info.
Anesthetic
Thall.
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 24 Years Old
If anyone in here is complaining about high school work, stop now, for your own good. College is so much more time consuming than that carnival ride they call high school.
01:19 AM on 07/12/10 
User Info.
HelpMeSleep
fuck what you know.
Glendale, AZ
Female - 24 Years Old
speech tomorrow. have yet to do my research, outline, or powerpoint. I'm having a hard time summoning the motivation.
09:57 PM on 07/16/10 
User Info.
lilwave
pass Paola through a vector
Flavor Florida.
Female
Senior year is coming p... *sigh* general fuckedness
09:20 PM on 09/20/10 
User Info.
wahwah16
Fairfax, VA
Male
5 page paper due tomorrow. I got 300 words. fuuuuck
03:45 AM on 09/23/10 
User Info.
Jake Denning
Corvallis, OR
Male - 24 Years Old
Staff Member
My mother is really excited to go back to school. Sucks to be me, she's in a writing class taught by a co-worker that worked part-time at my last job that I got fired at (for saying I wanted to push someone I knew down the stairs after they visited and left the store). I said I got let go because I wasn't learning the store fast enough, chances are this former co-worker of mine is going to recall the last name and mention me getting fired and the real reason and i'm never going to hear the end of it.

Of allllll the writing instructors.....
06:10 AM on 09/23/10 
User Info.
Paulie4star
COYL SKOL COYS
Minnesota, USA
Male - 24 Years Old
I'm taking my CompTIA Security + certification today. And I don't feel well about it. At all.
01:34 AM on 09/28/10 
User Info.
HelpMeSleep
fuck what you know.
Glendale, AZ
Female - 24 Years Old
first english essay final draft is due tomorrow. I only wrote about a paragraph and a half on the rough draft. I'm really not fucked because I'll get it done, but I so want to just give in to my natural tendency to be lazy.
03:34 PM on 09/28/10 
User Info.
Ailite
one bright dusk
Philadelphia, PA
Male - 22 Years Old
This week sucks. Short film due Monday, 3 papers, math test. I just decimated an english paper at least.
07:14 PM on 09/30/10 
User Info.
live.
Feenay! Fee hee hee hee heenay!
L.I.
Male - 24 Years Old
I love how my seminar tutor e-mails us 1:00AM on friday with a book we need to buy and ready by wednesday. And he has the nerve to close with this:

Later on I will send you a question to help focus your reading on the Williams. When we meet, I am going to ask someone to give a brief (i.e. two to five minute) talk on the substance of that question. I will pick you at random, based on my whims (and possibly how nervous you look), so its good to come prepared, and if at all possible, with some notes.

Looking forward to meeting you all,

Best,

Mike

Don't study in Britain, kids.
07:28 PM on 10/01/10 
User Info.
karadotcollett
altmusiclife.tumblr.com
Atlanta, GA
Female - 22 Years Old
next week sucks. got a sociology midterm on thursday, prof only gave the study guide to us yesterday. 25% of my grade. fuck my life.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos